2006 Cadillac DTS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
"The Best of the Best Car" by Roy in Las Vegas on 04/13/2012. Trim: 2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling, appearance, performance (1SE performance package), and comfort. My wife and I took it on 5,500 mile vacation we don't have any complaints. Just a fantastic ride. This our first Cadillac, sorry Lincoln we won't be coming back.
Cons: If I have to write a dislike I guess it would have to be, the car does'nt have a digital clock.
Overall review: To all considering a Cadillac, you'll be sorry if you don't. Cadillac has all the options and then some. Problems are almost non existent (I've had none so far at 51,000 miles).
premuim car expectations by Smokey Stover on 03/10/2012. Trim: 2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: horse power, comfort, and looks
Cons: Rear seats legroom needs to be longer, cup holders with bench seat needs to be additional side or dash cup holder, Electrical issues too many senors that have a tendense to short out
Overall review: great car for baby boomers looking for a great ride for long road trips.
Cadillac DTS by Jim on 07/20/2011. Trim: 2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its a Cadillac,there is no substitute, I love it!!
Cons: Needs more horsepower!
Overall review: The absolute best bang for the buck.
Ugly dashboard by Nab on 05/20/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It drivers good on the interstate----too big aroung town
Cons: I have driven Cadillacs for years and this 2006 has the worst dashboard I have ever seen. My 2002 dashboard lite up in green and was easy to read. This 2006 has a silver clock that liights up in grey and you can't read the silver clock hands at nite. Then the radio lites up in a light purple then back to gray for the air condition. Looks like they came out of 3 different cars. When the sun hits the speedometor you can't read what speed you are going. Everything turns black. The large digital speedometer that came up in my 2002 was so easy to read. The 5 different colors on this 2006 dash board is right down ugly. Can I have my dashbord fixed so it all lights up in green?
Overall review: Ugly dashboard---ugly colors and hard to read....
fun ride by Ed from S.t Paul on 12/01/2005. Trim: 2006 Cadillac DTS Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the ride, handles just the way I like and the car is a fun drive, the engine is noise free , no labor sounds just power
Cons: I have not found anything I dislike about this car
Overall review: Smooth ride and handles cleanly
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next