2006 Saturn Vue

I LOVE IT !!! WISH THEY STILL MADE THEM !!! by Jeff on 02/17/2010. Trim: 2006 Saturn Vue FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the I4 is GREAT !! MPG about 26 in the city & 30+ MPG on the Hwy & plenty of power for the city driving I do.
Cons: Fit & trim is a bit cheap inside the vehicle & wish On star didn't cost so much monthly !
Overall review: Have owed my vue now for two months & love it after owning 4 Saturn S's over the years, wish I had bought one new before they stopped making them.
Got another by Bud, Maryland Eastern Shore on 07/29/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Vue AWD V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: All round great vehicle: 250 hp, XM, AWD, towing, what ese can you ask for?
Cons: none
Overall review: Walked away when someone forced me off the road and totalled my 05, so I definitely had to get an 06.
What's taking you so long to buy one!! by SistahGirl on 12/29/2005. Trim: 2006 Saturn Vue FWD Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My first new car ever and I love it! Not a big, oversized, road-hog of an SUV. It's the perfect size!
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: Love it!
Vue Red Line-AWESOME! by Frankie T. from Omaha on 12/14/2013. Trim: 2006 Saturn Vue AWD V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I own a 2006 Vue Red Line. Mine is Black and is a Man's SUV. With 250 HP, 18 inch Wheels and a Final Drive Ratio of 4.06:1, this is an SUV built to Perform. Added an Air Intake and Performance Exhaust. I have Shutdown ALL other SUV's and a lot of other Vehicles that did NOT expect an SUV to Blow them Off The Road! I Love the AWD here in the Snow and Rain. [We get a lot of Cold Weather in the Winter here in Omaha with our Fair share of Icy and Snowy streets. The Interior Rocks as far as the Set-up, Clean looks and Convenience. Even I admit it has an Excess of Plastic, but it still Looks Great and is Very Durable. I Love My Vue!
Cons: That they do not make Saturn anymore. A HUGE GM mistake! GM should also Be ashamed for No Longer Making Pontiac's! Saturn and Pontiac were AWESOME Car Lines!
Overall review: Excellent Combination of Utility and Performance!
I love Saturns! by Saturn Lover! on 10/14/2013. Trim: 2006 Saturn Vue AWD V6, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love everything from the easy to reach controls to the comfortable seating!
Cons: Wish the ride was quitter at freeway speeds and OnStar costs too much :(
Overall review: This was my 3rd brand new Saturn I purchased after a 1992 (driven by me until 2001 - my sister needed a car and went thru 2 nephews!) and a 2001 (traded for 06 only because I needed towing capability) (still miss it!). I still wish they made Saturn's. I am not looking forward to my next car purchase which wont be for a long, long time. Bought my 06 new and have only had 1 battery, 1 set of tires and 1 set of brakes and a new tranny (under warranty) since purchase and I have over 87K miles and still going strong and trouble free!