2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
A true sports car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2013. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK55 AMG, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, acceleration=AWESOME!!! Beautiful styling!
Cons: Who designed that cup holder???
Overall review: I found this jewel a week ago with only 11K miles on it. Vehicle had been garaged all its life and was in perfect showroom-like condition. This is my first sports car. It was very affordable; an awesome buy for the fraction of the cost of a new one. I'm smitten, in love with the sound of the V8. I'll never date again; I've found my truelove! :)
The Ultimate Stress Relief by AZ on 01/05/2007. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK55 AMG, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Small, Agile, Sleek, and Fast. Lots of Tq & Hp. Cockpit is well planned out and comfortable. Suspension is very tight and responsive. Braking is dead on. Exceptionally stable at high speeds and turns. Eats BMW,s and Porsche's.
Cons: Speed Limter set at 157mph
Overall review: Simply the best car in its class. AMG has really put together a true Sports Car. Solid well built vehicle. Prefer to drive this over my SL and Porsche most days. Always put a smile on my face.
Best Roadster for under $50k by ACG on 01/14/2006. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Value for the money. Best car in its class. Only car in its class with a retractable hardtop.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Mercedes is still Mercedes. Stereotypes originate for a reason.
"James Bond Car" by 007 on 12/16/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drop Top and Feel
Cons: None
Overall review: The Vehicle has the feel of a James Bond Car
Greatest Car- Lousy Dealership in Westminster, Colorado by Cappy in Eagle Vail, CO on 11/19/2013. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK SLK350, Owned 5 years.
Pros: What a WOW car-so fun to drive and comfortable on trips of 300 mi.+ My husband is 6'1" 210lbs. and is comfortable for him also. I love this car!!1
Cons: Westminster, Co. dealership for lying to me and costing me a few thousand dollars by not having the air conditioner fixed when promised and it was supposed to be covered under warranty because they didn't fix it right when taken in under the warranty. I was in a motel over a week waiting for it to be fixed as I live 250 mi. away. They kept saying it would be ready the next morning and I don't know why it took so long to get a part when usually in a small town you can get a part in two days. I delivered it with the top down and forgot to take a pop out of the cup holder and they parked it outside while waiting for the part and exploded the pop in the cup holder- said that was my fault!!!
Overall review: I would not do business with the Mercedes dealership in Westminster, CO. because they don't stand behind their work or word. Told me I didn't understand because I was a woman and they were explaining things about another person's car all the while and said it was all the same results with both cars when I told them it was not my car they were speaking of. They did not re-set the maintenance button after service and again told me I didn't understand because I was a woman - all I did was call to tell them they did not re-set it and could there be something wrong again if they had indeed re-set it. I was calling before getting to far out of Denver in case something might be wrong, I didn't want to get all the way home and have to bring it back in. That would have been 750mi. ( to go home, bring it back and then home again) I am quite mechanically inclined anyway and I feel they are prejudiced against women drivers and think they know nothing about the car they drive all the time.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next