2006 Saturn Ion

"THE sports coupe" by starbright from Van Buren on 03/01/2010. Trim: 2006 Saturn Ion 2 Quad Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Sporty and fun to drive. Everyone loves the suicide doors for looks and convenience. Spoiled on the gas mileage too.
Cons: Mine does not have cruise control.
Overall review: Love my car. Love the people at the Saturn dealership. It is WAY TOO BAD that they are no longer in business.
Nice little Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Ion 3 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had my ION 3 for about 4 months and I really like it. Gets really good gas mileage.
Cons: The venthillation is a little poor, if the heat is drected at the floor, the widows get foggy very fast.
Overall review: Nice little car for an ordinary person. Resonably priced for what you get.
My 2006 ION by Jim from Gleason on 01/07/2007. Trim: 2006 Saturn Ion 2 Sedan w/Auto, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks and options that came with the vehicle, very reasonably priced for a car in it's class. Lots of trunk room and i like the rear fold down seats.
Cons: Placement of cupholders in front, no cupholders in the rear, front seats are uncomfortable. Too much engine noise inside the car.
Overall review: Nice and fun vehicle to drive. Highly recommended as a first car or second family vehicle.
Definitely Worth Considering! by Karen from Connecticut on 08/19/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Ion 3 Quad Coupe w/Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great, affordable little car that is fun to drive and packed with safety features.
Cons: Back seat is a bit cramped.
Overall review: An excellent car for not a lot of money.
Great car for the price by Sharon From Florida on 08/07/2006. Trim: 2006 Saturn Ion 2 Sedan w/Auto, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We've had other Saturns and when looking to purchase again, went back to Saturn. I love my Saturn, drives great, looks great has a large trunk and does well on gas. We always go to the same dealership, they are wonderful and not pushy. Sales and service cant be beat. The free year of Onstar was a nice plus. Seems funny to tell people that my car has its own phone number! Also has a great A/C, for us in Florida, that is a major plus!
Cons: The only thing that I have had a problem with is the leg room in the back seat. Of course, its not a problem if you dont use the back seat often, which we dont. They have taken the leg room from the older Saturn we had and put it into the trunk space, which for us is good. When we have our 5 year old grandbaby in the backseat its not very comfortable but something we can live with. The material on the seats is kinda cheap but I use seatcovers to protect them anyway.
Overall review: Overall, I love my car, its easy to drive, I love the center dash gauges, steering is amazing, gas is good and for the price, its a great car. Again, if you use your backseat alot for passengers, this is Not the car to get, only because of limited leg room. Otherwise, its great with no complaints thus far.