1996 Geo Prizm

1996 Geo Prizm Prices
1996 Geo Prizm Fuel Economy
A Classic by BeckyLynn from Winston-Salem, NC on 02/18/2011. Trim: 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This is a wonderful car! Peppy and easy handling. The exterior finish is glossy and the interior very durable. Still stylish after all these years!
Cons: What's not to like?
Overall review: So enjoyable.
One of the best vehicles I own. by Jim on 10/05/2009. Trim: 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is a Toyota Corolla under the hood and paint. The doors all open after a head on collision(personal experience). A 96 engine with manual tranny swaps out perfectly with the 97 geo. With over 200,000 it still get 30-34mpg street and 35mpg+ highway. Alignment stays true.
Cons: Parts are getting harder to find.
Overall review: This has been one of the best vehicles I have owned.
I LOVE MY PRIZM by Diamond SMiles on 05/12/2009. Trim: 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like nearly everything, but, I'd like more lumbar support. I had the base Prizm, which handled a collision extremely well. The crush zone did exactly what it was supposed to do. I replaced it since it was totaled for me by a woman running a red light, with the LSI.
Cons: As stated above, my only complaint is I'd like better back suppport. I have slightly over 85,000 mlles and bought it as a repo in 1997 with 9300.
Overall review: 9.5 because of my back problems.
The Mileage Bug by Fingolfin on 10/12/2006. Trim: 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great Mileage, Smooth Ride
Cons: Alternator tends to wear quicker
Overall review: This is a great car for the money, Carfax before you buy though to see if it has had an engine overhaul
robust car.. very good by david from irvine on 06/29/2004. Trim: 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very very very robust car.. no problem
Cons: not a sport car.... bad acceleration
Overall review: again... reliable for used car, very few problem