2006 Scion tC

2006 Scion TC by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/13/2010. Trim: 2006 Scion tC Sport Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: everthing, Iv never had a problem
Cons: nothing, Its very easy to work on
Overall review: Its has been the best buy Iv ever made! I have taken many road trips and never had a problem.
Awesome car by Ashley, WI on 10/07/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion tC Sport Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fully loaded and tons of room. Car handles great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sporty car that has class.
Overall review: Great car, highly recommended!
Great car! by V on 10/07/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion tC Sport Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Bought it in September of 2005 - loved it then, love it now. Great ride, comfortable, sleek looking car with spunk. It's fun to drive with good handling and speed. The sun roof and moon roofs are great for cruising around and going to the beach. I was one of the first to get it in my area and it's great to see all the new ones around. Great buy!
Cons: The only thing that is a slight negative is that while looking back over your right shoulder the frame of the car gets in the view so pulling across several lanes of traffic can be difficult sometimes. You get used to it though, but at first is a bit difficult.
Overall review: Great buy, great car!
Poor quality on major system by Tony on 09/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion tC Sport Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good performance and comfort for the buck
Cons: My clutch mast cylinder failed at 47,000 miles and mfg will not honor 60,000 mil warantee
Overall review: No bad for the cost of the car, but figure some repair early on.
Sporty, peppy economy car. by Wayne on 08/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Scion tC Sport Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I am 70 years old and have owned all kinds of cars. V8's, 6 cylinders, 4 cylinders. I like this car. Lots of zip, it's my first automatic in over 20 years and I like it. 27 to 28 mpg. I am 6'1' 210 pounds and am comfortable in this car. I like the hatchback. The price was right. I bought it new in 2005 as a 2006 model. It is stated that this car was designed for the younger driver. So then I am still young. I have had several people tell me how nice the car looks and these were not people I knew
Cons: The speedometer is hard to read at certain times of the day due to it being recessed to far into the dashboard.
Overall review: A good reasonably priced econonical yet responsive easy to drive sporty looking car. Worth taking for a test drive.