2006 Chevrolet Aveo

Black Betty by Augustus from Smithdale on 05/05/2012. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS 5-Door, Owned 6 years.
Pros: safety equipment Easy to work on.
Cons: Cruise control half works, car made in Korea hard to find parts and reliability
Overall review: My mom bought this car in 2006 new and the car has had problems since we bought it. The cruise control sometimes works, the airbag light is constantly on when we took it to the dealer when it was under warranty they just patch fixed it and a week later it was back on. I learned when this happens I have to get a new seat. The car does get acceptable gas mileage between 25 and 32 MPG. Although this was the Last Chevrolet we bought i got to say it has not been a total letdown.
The Chevy Aveo by Joshs1dad from Iowa on 02/03/2009. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Fuel economy is great even with an automatic transmission and air conditioning. Long trips at highway speeds I average 35 mpg. Daily commute 70 miles round trip I average 30 mpg. Base price and price w/ options are much lower than comparible models.
Cons: Stiff cross winds tend to make this car dance around. I did not have that problem with the simalar sized but heavier Ford Focus I previously owned. The front cup holders are flimsy and bounce to the point they are unusable but I didn't buy the car to hold my beverage and an aftermarket cup holder is a pretty cheap option.
Overall review: Overall I like this car and plan to buy another when I trade this year. It has been mechanically sound and delivers a decent ride and fuel economy for it's size and price.
My chevy aveo by Sal on 04/19/2008. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 5-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great gas milage, nearly 40 mpg on the highway. Comfortable for long hauls.
Cons: No arm rests.
Overall review: I love my car.
A great starter by Jo, Utah on 09/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage, the trunk has lots of room and it is a great starter car.
Cons: My car came with a radio and no cd player. I don't have automatic doors and windows so that is a big let down but I have learned to cope with it.
Overall review: I love my Aveo. I wouldn't choose any other car to buy...especially with how high gas prices are right now.
Great Commuter Car by Rod on 09/27/2006. Trim: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is fun to drive. I'm getting a little better gas mileage than the EPA rating. I basically got it to commute back and forth to work, but I'm finding that I use it all the time.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: I got just what I wanted. A great little car that gets great gas mileage.