2006 Cadillac XLR

It is your Dads Cadillac: by MrSLCJ from Houston on 02/27/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac XLR XLR-V, Owned 3 years.
Pros: While I have read positive and negative reviews. I love everything about this car. It is three years old, and people still think it is brand new. I fell in love with the original XLR, but when I saw the V Series it was over. I talked about it so much at work. One of my Co Workers stated, "If you like it so much, then why don't you buy one." The rest is history.
Cons: For the price, there should not be any options, just choices (Exterior Color, and Interior trim.)
Overall review: I recommend this car to anyone who wants a true American sports car.
The Look by Hot Rod on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2006 Cadillac XLR XLR, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Really nice vehicle. I have always been partial to the Vette but one test drive changed my mind. You get the sports performance with a Cadillac ride.
Cons: No cons really except I wish my FOB had greater distance or the battery lasted longer.
Overall review: I love my XLR and it hurt my heart they discontinued making it just when I wanted to upgrade.
It's not your dads cadillac by SBLIT from Gladwyne Pa on 08/15/2008. Trim: 2006 Cadillac XLR XLR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's not your dads cadillac. If you want a sports car most people won't have, this is for you. Its a feel good auto.
Overall review: Great fun sports car
Gentlemen's Sports car! by Boud's in Seattle on 11/29/2007. Trim: 2006 Cadillac XLR XLR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It turns heads, and it drives like a dream. Best car I ever owned.
Cons: Not enough places to put stuff inside cockpit.
Overall review: Sold my MB SL for this car....the XLR is far better!
Review ID: #519314 Is this review offensive?
the best sports car ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/08/2007. Trim: 2006 Cadillac XLR XLR-V, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car is great. The best decision we ever made to buy one
Overall review: none
Review ID: #512048 Is this review offensive?