2006 Buick Terraza

"Worse Van Ever Made" by Kurt From TN on 08/11/2008. Trim: 2006 Buick Terraza CX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Standard DVD and Leather nice.
Cons: I thought I was upgrading from my Venture van boy was I wrong, twice had to have it towed because it would not start, fuel pump was replaced twice and still acted up and acted like it did not want to start. Wheel bearing replaced and tie rod fixed, in the shop twice because of cheap trim around the door and doors would not slide properly; actually had to go the body shop to fix doors. All of the above problems were fixed under warranty with less than 50k on vehicle. Seats were uncomfortable (I'm 6'0 tall), and there were terrible blind spots when driving. Also the alarm system would go off for no reason at all. Also was fixing to have to get rotors fixed. What a mess this van was.
Overall review: I traded mine for a Nissan Quest and will never own another GM product. It was a huge disappointment and am suprised it even made it into production. I can see why they are no longer producing it. I would be very careful about buying one because I can truly say it was the worst vehicle I have ever owned. The reviewers on here are much to kind; but if you check user reviews under the Kelly Blue Book site you will get a much more accurate picture of the worse van ever made. I had to trade because I was afraid my wife would be stranded somewhere late at night. Nissan had nice rebates and truly makes a much nicer van.
Soccor mom van by Soccor Mom on 07/14/2014. Trim: 2006 Buick Terraza CXL AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Built for moms w/ kids for sure! Even comes w/ headphones for the kids and plugs everywhere for games! Killer pick-up!
Cons: the air conditioner isn't that good. It doesn't blow on my face and blinds spots. I'm 4'11"
Overall review: I've never had the van in the shop one time for any problem. I keep the oil changed regularly
Love It by Terp on 04/09/2013. Trim: 2006 Buick Terraza CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love It
Cons: Love It
Overall review: Love It
My first minivan by Nancy from El Paso on 03/28/2008. Trim: 2006 Buick Terraza CXL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love that it looks like an SUV and the leather seats are so comfortable (easy to clean too with two kids under 4). The DVD system with wireless headphones are wonderful on long trips so we don't have to listen to the kids' movies the whole way. The storage compartment in back is great for all the little things we all keep in our vehicles "just in case".
Cons: Have had my Terraza for two years now and encountered a few minor problems that required attention from the local dealership. DVD systems seems to get a little hot on long trips. Wish it had automatic temperature control. Third row seating is difficult to get to if you have the kids' car seats in the second row.
Overall review: Nice, comfortable, quiet ride with good gas mileage and an overall great value for the money.
Buick Terraza by stacy on 09/19/2007. Trim: 2006 Buick Terraza CXL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I Love the way it looks, I feel to young to drive a minivan but I need the space and this van to me looks more like an SUV. It has pretty good gas mileage for such a big vehicle.
Cons: I dislike the fact that in around a year I have had to put it in the shop two times. Both times it has been minor things but it worries me for the future.
Overall review: I would just advise people to do a lot of research before making your purchase of this vehicle.