2006 Cadillac CTS

The CTS Rocks! by denverkaren on 12/31/2008. Trim: 2006 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Sport handling package includes the Xenon HID headlights, and make seeing at night much easier. Braking is the best, great turning radius, easy to park. Fit and finish seem perfect to me. Great power when needed, and if you are paying attention to your driving, mileage is fantastic too. Navigation, XM Radio, memory seats - my dream car.
Cons: I agree with another reviewer who said the only negative is that they don't get to own TWO!
Overall review: From a late 50's woman driver: This car is so much fun to drive there should almost be "a law against it"! I can't wait to get in it and drive every day. Corners like it's on rails - the most fun car I've had since my new 1974 260Z. Cadillac Certified 6 yr./100,000 mi. warranty is great, and I have the best dealer and service dept. No complaints at all about reliability at 20,000 mi.
"Luxury" Clunker by Unhappy Camper in South Carolina on 05/23/2011. Trim: 2006 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's very pretty
Cons: Never had a Cadillac with more problems!
Overall review: We have owned Cadillacs since the late 70's; all of them have been wonderful!. My current car is nothing but trouble, constantly!! It appears that it was built on a Friday afternoon, possibly before a labor dispute and no one cares except me and my husband. We are at the point we're ready to switch to some other make of luxury car. The computer has been switched out, finally; but it will still go dead sitting in the driveway with no keys in it. Warning lights come on randomly for no apparent reason. This car spends more time in the dealership than it does on the road or in our garage.
Sporty Looking by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/02/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles great, nice design, decent gas mileage.
Cons: Driver seat is uncomfortable and the left foot area on the floor board is uncomfortable to rest your foot. The truck is too small.
Overall review: I had a Buick Lesabre and the comfort level was far better then the CTS. Overall, a nice car but the comfort level needs improved.
purple passion by rose, delaware on 07/16/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac CTS 2.8L Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the handling, the way it picks up speed, the breaking, on star. i just love this car
Cons: the hard plastic on the doors, looks very cheap
Overall review: love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREAM CAR by dee from Drippin' on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2006 Cadillac CTS 2.8L Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The interior leather seats are two-tone, black/grey and have a sporty feel. The car drives very smooth and I've never had a mechanical problem. The car's a dream and I plan on driving it for at least 5 more years.
Cons: Couln't think of a thing
Overall review: GREAT car!