2006 Buick Rainier

Classy performance by Changeling from Georgia on 08/20/2012. Trim: 2006 Buick Rainier CXL, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Handles like a high performance vehicle. Cargo space is wonderful. Love my Rainier!
Cons: cup holders are inconvenient. Had to replace air ride bags at 6 years old almost $700. Sunroof leaks in cold weather.
Overall review: Having been a Pontiac girl all my driving life, the switch to Buick was smooth. Transporting my 84 yr old mother and her walker/wheelchair has been effortless. I can go to the warehouse stores and not worry if everything is going to fit. Comfortable to drive and handles like a performance vehicle. All in all, very happy with my purchase.
Great Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2008. Trim: 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great ride, easy to drive. Good for long trips.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better (18 mpg on 6 cylinder version). Air compressor for air suspension noisy.
Overall review: This is my second Buick with many more to come. Buick makes a quality vehicle, very few issues compared to other GM products.
Luv it by teacher from ks on 04/23/2007. Trim: 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ride and seats
Cons: cupholders
Overall review: It looks great, rides great, wish it got more mpg in town. Nice to have with our snow storms when I have to drive miles to school. SUV's belong out here despite what we hear from the media. The Ranier is better than my other and rides better than any of my teaching friends. I made a good decision. Now, I ready to travel to some football games!
unbelievable truck by nut from NY on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's smooth, quit, comforable and good on gas
Overall review: best pick i made
Great SUV from Buick by NJBH from Delaware on 01/21/2006. Trim: 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable and quiet. Easy to drive, almost feels like a car. I am secure and feel protected while driving in this vehicle. Less noisy than the Trailblazer I tested and handles just a bit nicer than the Envoy I traded. I love it!
Cons: Not much to dislike at this point. Only gas mileage but I haven't had the vehicle long enough to determine yet.
Overall review: A great SUV. Quiet, comfortable and easy to drive. Can't wait to go on a trip!