2006 Pontiac Torrent

"Da Big Hooptie" by Zerep11 on 05/18/2011. Trim: 2006 Pontiac Torrent AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Absolutely Love It...! Our term of endearment for it is "Da Big Hooptie".
Cons: None
Overall review: A real keeper. Our last GM ever too.
Executive Lux but Weekend Haul All by Pontiac Fan on 04/24/2013. Trim: 2006 Pontiac Torrent AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Smooth and easy driving with lots of room.
Cons: The interior shows dirt too easy. It could be just the color and fabric of mine.
Overall review: Very happy with it.
Review ID: #572082 Is this review offensive?
The best Pontiac SUV ever... by Howard, Greenwood, Indiana on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2006 Pontiac Torrent, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks and drives like new
Cons: 0
Overall review: proud to own, and proud to drive...safe for Mrs. and reliable...
Great ride! by cb in Illinois on 11/15/2010. Trim: 2006 Pontiac Torrent AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It handles great, looks great and is very comfortable for traveling.
Cons: Cup holders are pretty lame!
Overall review: Great vehicle!! Wish they were still making them!
Put Our Name To It And Cruise by Big Tee on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2006 Pontiac Torrent FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The room and performance. If we "granny-drive" it-55-60 mph steady highway it has done 28 mpg. At 75 mph, interstate, it's consistent 24.5 MPG. No problems, bought new and warranty is almost expired. Have had it 113 MPH and it could go faster but I'm getting too old and tickets are too expensive. The doors open wide enough for my size 16 shoes front and rear. NO other vehicle (except Equinox) does. Most important, the wife loves it.
Cons: I'm tall. I wish the steering wheel would go up more and I would like just a little more legroom in front. Wish it had foot pedal emergency brake.
Overall review: Great quality and room, especially for the money. I've owned 11 brand new vehicles from different manufacturers dating back from 1972 and this one has been the best.