2006 Dodge Charger

unleash by Teddie from Nebraska on 07/10/2011. Trim: 2006 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Love the look of the car and it handles great on the road. Inside of the car have lots of leg room and the trunk have alots of room.too. All around the car meets my standards.I have 53,000 miles on my carand bought it new in 2006 off the lot and can't say I have really done to much to it.
Cons: The only thing I have trouble with is the tie rod ends on both sides but found out its not only the charger that has problems but other dodge vehicles and the rack in pinion went bad not sure if that been a problem with the charger but if thats the only thing thats gone wrong then I beeen pretty lucky.
Overall review: The look and handling of the 2006 and newer chargers have my vote.
Daytona by SSB1 on 01/08/2008. Trim: 2006 Dodge Charger RT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: All good! Love the Daytona package.
Cons: Wish it had a manual transmission!
Overall review: Excellent. My type of family car.
Luv My Charger by Charger lover on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2006 Dodge Charger RT, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Bought mine in 2005 when they first came out, Hemi! Love my car no regrets, I have over 100,000 miles and no problems. I drove my care to and from work since Oct of 05, 100 miles a day, up and down Hwy 58 from Tehachapi to Bakersfield.
Cons: Miles per gallon not great.
Overall review: Luv my car, I have no intentions of getting rid of it.
Outstanding! by Caine on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2006 Dodge Charger RT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: An outstanding car. It is an R/T with the Road & Track package. It has been bullet proof and great fun to drive. Stands out in a sea of rolling hondaota toasters.
Cons: It is a very heavy car. Losing a few pounds would make it even better.
Overall review: Only thing better would be an SRT.
it's a sporty car by richard harty on 04/20/2011. Trim: 2006 Dodge Charger Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it has lot of leg room
Cons: i had to have the tie-rods replace 35,640 & at 39,500 had to have the stabizer bar &buschings i was told they had a lot of touble with this so keep make sure you watch &listen .
Overall review: nice car
Review ID: #552085 Is this review offensive?