2006 Chrysler 300

A True World Class All Season high performance Sedan by douglasdubois on 01/31/2012. Trim: 2006 Chrysler 300 C AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I cannot say enough about this car, since it was styled (Ralph Gilles - a master) & revealed way back!! it's become iconic. I have owned many a car & truck this sits atop the list. Even beating my 08 Tundra & 1979 Fiat X1/9 i had in the eighties!! I just got it, a used 2006 with super low miles. NOT a squeak or a rattle & even though its the smaller Hemi, the power is formidable. I live in the N.E. its an AWD C. Full power, memory htd seats, not a bad Nav system (considering its 06 tech') and the sound from the Boston Acoustics System is bordering on true high end Audiophile status & 0-100 in under 14 sec & stops in under 130 ft from 60mph. This is a true world class sedan..unbeatable value
Cons: As of this writing i have NO major cons. I have noticed the AWD system might not be as good as my Audi 200 TQ Wagon, but then i have Michelin ALL Season tires and NOT aggressive Winter tires.....Something i'll change.
Overall review: A true winner, you cannot go wrong, i think it might be one of the highest reviewed cars/trucks on the MSN site?!?!. I plan on a second set of tires for Winter, a less restrictive Exhaust, a K&N Filter Charger & maybe different headers!! Apparently a tuning program can also add HP, so we'll see.......Bottom line, everyday i look at the car & or drive it i smile......that's what makes an OK car a great car.
Complain about what??? THIS IS SPARTA!!! This car is a conqueror. by Mr. Oliver on 02/05/2014. Trim: 2006 Chrysler 300 Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the soundness of the 2006 300 Limited. Bought it with 108K in 2012 just before my son was born. Currently at 151K as of today, and my son has all the giddy up room in the back seat. I also love how there's always more than enough room for my nieces, nephews, and others. The 3.5L hauls off and calms down like a well trained soldier in an infantry regiment. The tranny, it's nothing shy of superb. The interior is decent for the price you pay and the resell value. It's SPACIOUS. Heated seats, steering wheel controls sunrooff and other options makes me look at my sons mother's BMW 535 like a high priced piece of Ultime BS Machine. I dont have her mechanical issues with my 300!!.
Cons: Why crab about a car built so solid and powerful? If I have to add a con it would be.... It would be the..... the... Oh, ok. Maybe the front windshield could be irritating due to its positioning. But come on...that what give this car its character. Compaining about a winshield on this car is like complaining about the Big Chrome rims on a Bentley... It just goes together. One real CON would be the texture of the materials used for the seats. On the otherhand, the interior doors and dash are made of highly durable material so the sun wont crack it and you'll never find a real reason to have to treat it - except for the fact that you're just that type of owner. The car is magnificient.
Overall review: Overall, the car is American ingenuity. They are never on the side of the road. The design allow for the driver to fit in any community. Kids respect the ride. It looks perfect the way it comes off of the lot. The dependability it remarkable. I always feel safe in my 300. It's one of those cars that you don't plan on getting rid of. You'll have no reason to. I'm a highway driver. It's not uncommon for me to hit 30 MPG at 65 MPH on the Florida Turnpike driving to and from Central Florida. It's a classic. To state it simply, you don't buy this car... If anything, you invest in the price, and profit from the reliability. Anyone complaining about this car has personal expectations that they ought to actualize on their own time. I'm a Realtor. This car does it for me as a professional, and as a family man. Can't and wont complain. It's just flat out awesome!
heritage by heritage on 12/22/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT8, Owned 7 years.
Pros: its like driving a super car
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: assum
my hot rod by clem penn. on 02/12/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 7 years.
Pros: speed & everything
Overall review: number one
Almost Pefect by Jack from St. louis on 06/15/2009. Trim: 2006 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The look and the power is amazing, I've had mine for almost 3 years and it's plainly the best car I have ever owned. i't very dependable, not bad on gas, fast, and looks cool. what else do you need.
Overall review: The price they hve now for a used C is great, If you want a comfortable car with a Hemi, that almost maintanace free and look great. This is it.