2006 BMW 7-Series

Best car I ever bought. by Russ in Clovis Ca. on 05/21/2009. Trim: 2006 BMW 750i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Cornering is soooo good!!! Looks are great. Fuel economy is way better than I thought. Power is super good. I bought it certified preowned and added extra 100,000 mile maint package so if any thing does go wrong my share of the bill is $0 . I paid alot but it was worth it. I've had it 3 months now and no buyers remorse. I really enjoy my driving now and sometimes I go driving just for fun now.
Cons: I have the upgraded seats with massage and heat and a/c . But no massage in pass seat or rear seat , pass and rear are heated and pass has a/c but no massage. It's a small thing but you would be surprised how much you miss it once you have a long trip with it you won't want to be without it. My wife who never wanted to drive before is always trying to take the wheel. This car is a little bit too good.
Overall review: I come from a family of car guys, we all love buying and selling cars. This one is a keeper. I will say this is the best car I have ever owned out of about 70 including a few older Porche's . I will always love Porsche but this car is the best ever.
BMW 7 SERIES BUYERS BEWARE by LUKA on 03/24/2014. Trim: 2006 BMW 750i, Owned 7 years.
Pros: NAME, look , driving experience
Cons: Steering shaking -multiple visits to BMW dealership ~$1200 -repaired. Headlights-moisture $400 - not fixed. Sunroof-drain line clogged-$350 repaired. Paint failure 3 panel: roof, hood ,trunk: BMW NA denied and refused to issue report of their paint rep. Hiding the truth and being unfair and dishonest. Local dealership who invited paint rep. never provided his report. I was never introduced tp paint rep. BMW body shop said multitude cars with similar problem. Some owners got paid portion of the repairs and some not at all-like me,Shame for BMW . Selling a $90 K vehicles with that much of repair cost as well?. What do you call that
Overall review: Never got any RECALL info sent to me. Had to find all my self and claim. Friend of mine just turned back her 2013 BMW 3 series .Driving belt broke. Water leak in interior . BMW tried to deny as being vehicle fault. Finally they did repair under the warranty. FYI I am located in Metairie LA . As much as I lowed look, driving experience that much I am discussed by BMW quality and more over BMW NA attitude and denial. Specially trained how to turn back to legitimate claims as long as they can. Be very careful when thinking of buying BMW.It is the name only and no longer what it used to be. Read reviews and investigate repair and re-call history before saying yes. And if you do make sure you got warranty and extended warranty otherwise you will be taken for a ride a new BMW ride. Good luck. All above written I can support with the repair tickets.
Good Car by Joe - Atlanta on 02/19/2012. Trim: 2006 BMW 750Li, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish. Rides great. Plenty of room inside. good power/pickup. plenty of luxury features. good price.
Cons: It's been in the shop toooooo many time.
Overall review: I really like the car. It's really nice and easy to navigate during rush hour. My only complaint is that I've had to take it in for repair too many times. Although it's under warranty, I'm not looking forward to making repairs on my dime. Otherwise, great car. I'd recommend it.
Ultimate Driving Machine! by Randy on 07/21/2008. Trim: 2006 BMW 750Li, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 7th BMW in 22 years and most outstanding of them all!
Cons: None
Overall review: 10 out of 10
Best 7-Series by R.Davis on 03/26/2008. Trim: 2006 BMW 750Li, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Styling, Accessories Out of this world, performance and it's definitely a head turner. The Audio system is the best. I thought my 99 M-Benz S320 Had a nice one. I'm blown away. I get the feeling of a 1990 Mercedes Benz 560SEL Vault feel when I shut the door.
Cons: Gas Mileage of course. But of course if you own this car, you shouldn't be worried about gas prices. I seem to scrape the front bumper coming off of hills. About a year into owning this car, the car started a little rough in very hot weather, I had to hold the start button longer than usual. I took it to the dealership and they couldn't find a problem. It fixed itself after a couple of weeks. Hasn't happened since? I'm disappointed there are no turn signals on the mirrors.
Overall review: I bought this car new, and I can say that I'm pretty pleased..I owned a 2002 745i and to me it felt cheap compared to this one. I think BMW did a very good job on updating. P&W Bmw in Pittsburgh are great. This car now has 30,000 miles on it, and It's only been in the shop twice. Once for that rough start and fuel gauge reading false readings. It's definitely an attention getter, which can be a good and bad thing. My wife says it's not very woman-friendly. I've had a good experience with this car, great quality but again gas is a factor. The Xenons provide ample light. I will buy another one.