2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
hmm i still like it. by Nexon on 05/08/2011. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Styling and its sound system,
Cons: i regularly get 'suspension fault, normal height only' warnings. it doesnt make much sense as the car works fine. my windscreen fluid tank leaks all of the sudden. fuel consumption is horrible, about 13mpg in city and 17mpg out of the city.
Overall review: .
The Sporty Land Rover SUV by Bucks County, PA Volvo owner on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: - Best styling of any SUV - Very solid and well built but still fun to drive - Outstanding navigation system (with a steep leaning curve, however) - Feeling of security and "go anywhere" ability - Great Land Rover status without being snobby (like Mercedes & Lexus) - Unbelieveable dealer service - best I've ever had! - Reliability
Cons: - Bluetooth and voice command could be better - Seats should adjust better - Rear latch system needs a redesign
Overall review: This is my third Land Rover; my other two were a Discovery and and LR3. I have nener had any kind of reliability issues with any of them (despite what you may read about LR problems). My favorite is still the LR3 from a day-to-day vehicle. I have a little regret about having traded the LR3 for my Sport. But, overall this is a great vehicle. If you are looking for a big, heavy SUV that's still fun to drive and has the best styling out there - this is it! If you have a family and need a functional SUV that's still great to drive; I'd probably recommend the LR3 with the 3rd row and a little bit more room.
Piece of Crud by RoverHater on 01/27/2008. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks great sitting in the driveway, or on top of a flat-bed being towed!
Cons: Vehicle has bad tranny! Despite the fact that it lunges when shifting gears and frequently is inoperable, Land Rover insists it is part of the Land Rover "experience". I suppose it is an "adventure" to be stranded on the side of the road (if your are lucky enough to make it to the side)! Headrests must be removed (good luck with that!) and front seats in full forward position in order to put rear seats down--Not user friendly. Rear hatch isn't power operated like other comperable vehicles. Must have a significant amount of upper body strength to close!
Overall review: I wouldn't recommend this vehicle. It is poorly designed.
Need a lil' R&R by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/11/2007. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the sound system and the overall styling of the vehicle. Great acceleration for a truck!
Cons: I am not a fan of the manual adjustable review mirrors, for the cost of the vehicle you should be able to fold in your mirrors by the touch of a button also it would be nice to remotely lower your windows (both features my husband and I enjoy on his BMW). Contact with the rear tire when entering or exiting the truck. Back seat should be roomier.
Overall review: I think the truck is great! The drive, look and comfort. I would recommend it.
great trucck by DAVID on 05/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: style handeling
Cons: less features then my old vogue navigator no rear door opener inside
Overall review: great car and fun to drive
Review ID: #491913 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next