2006 Land Rover Range Rover

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Wildly Inaccurate Reliability Report, MSN Autos! by Earl on 06/29/2011. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: .
Cons: .
Overall review: The reliability report for MSN Auto is highly deceptive. Forbes rated it as one of the top ten least reliable luxury cars.
Excellent family SUV. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2013. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Beautiful car. Fantastic to drive and ride in. Excellent family SUV.
Cons: Not much, maintain them properly and they are great. If the cost of gas or maintenance are an issue, don't buy one. I don't like people's reports on here that maintenance is too expensive. The car is very expensive, which means expensive parts. All service inexpensive these days. Read reviews on any car and you will see complaints.
Overall review: I love mine. It is the most attractive and comfortable vehicle I have ever owned.
No Problems Here by Dave from TX on 01/18/2013. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Couldn't disagree more with reliability issues mentioned. Maybe its just my model. Had for 5 years, 90,000 miles and running like a champ - that is as long as you get it serviced on regular basis. As long as you treat it right it will treat you right.
Cons: gas mileage, poor interior silver paint.
Overall review: Going to get another in a few years
The King of the SUVs by Range Rover on 10/09/2012. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Luxurious, good looking, and surprisingly quick
Cons: Very thirsty
Overall review: It really is the King of the SUVs, and I wouldn't rather have any other car. The interior is great, it looks good on the outside, and has impressive handling and performance.
Reality Check by Dan in Denver on 08/11/2008. Trim: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks good inside and out.
Cons: Nothing but problems: air suspension failed twice, more electrical problems than I can write about, main computer failed, exhaust problems, flat-out wouldn't start on several occasions, exterior door handle literally snapped off in my hand, etc., etc., etc. So many things went wrong with the car that I can't even remember all of them.
Overall review: After reading other people's reviews, I felt compelled to write my own, because my car was an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't be suprised if my car logged more miles on a tow truck than it did being driven and it spent up to two weeks at one time in the shop. The problems began almost immediately and got to the point where I was more thrilled when something worked rather that disappointed when it didn't. The dealer was no help simply because I think they are used to seeing the same car come in for repairs over and over. I'm surprised to see good reviews of Land Rover products because everyone I know that has owned one or still owns one could talk for hours about the problems they've had. I hung in there for 2 years, but enough was enough and I traded it for a Ford Expedition Limited a few months ago and I couldn't be happier. Don't be fooled by the "high end" status of this car. Save yourself some money and a lot of headaches by getting something else.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next