2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Loved my 2006. by Julia Dayton, Ohio on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have had this vehicle for 3 years and it has always been a great car. I am trading it today on a 2013. The 2006 is a great vehicle. You walk up to it and feel pride of ownership.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great car
The Benz Truck by Benz Truck Owner on 01/30/2008. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 1. It is a Mercedes. 2. The ride, the fit & finish, with the ruggedness of an off-road vehicle.
Cons: The high costs of regular maintenance. Mercedes does not have the 50K mile maintenance free package. One must pay for all regular maintence (oil changes, filters, tire rotation, etc.) yourself.
Overall review: The best.
Not This Seven Speed Transmisson by Disappointed MB Owner from Virginia on 01/03/2007. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Loved the Sport package. However this is not available in the 2007 model. Why not?
Cons: We had multiple issues with the transmission and electrical system.
Overall review: We liked the look of this model very much but the trasnmission issues blew it for us. I think you call it: "The Merecedes Benz Buy Back Program".
I love it!!!!!!!!!! by Benz driver - Alexandria, VA on 06/27/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. If it was a house I would live in it. My house misses me. Since I've bought it I've been in it. Bought 6/18/05. Cost alot to feel up the tank but it does go a long way. Expected if you want to drive an SUV and a V8. I didn't fill up until 4 or 5 days after I bought it. And I drive back and forth to Maryland for days a week to work. I love the car so much I don't even notice.
Cons: They should have styled it like this sooner.
Overall review: Best thing since the microwave. I can see me in this forever it the style doesn't change that much I'll always buy the Benz SUV.
"The Ultimate Truck" by Toto on 06/02/2005. Trim: 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great style... Air suspension plus 19" wheels make this truck look tough and easy control in high raised viewing. Powered lift gate is a great help when shopping in raining season. Steering Xinon lighting also make it more luxury as the Mercedes trade mark. 7 speed auto transmission is a big change as always ready get up and go.
Cons: None
Overall review: More than good. That's a Mercedes....