2006 Lexus RX 400h

my favorite car of all time by Elaine on 02/18/2012. Trim: 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It still feels brand new to me! I have never had a problem with it since I bought it.
Cons: None
Overall review: love it!
Best Vehicle I've owned! by Retired in Gulfport, MS on 09/18/2013. Trim: 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: looks great, rides great, feels great. Wonderful for long trips. even better on very long road trips with plenty of room for storage and hidden compartments add to the storage. Take it camping or on the town for a date! it is a real luxury SUV. Plenty of power and minimal wind noise. can't find a reason to complain. Driver seat is high enough to provide a commanding view of the road and this vehicle has a great stance while driving it I feel completely confident and safe. Luxury abounds but its also a humble little SUV that returns great fuel economy. It'll help to drive it a little slower as 40 mph and under it can go all electric. That's when you see the fuel savings really improve.
Cons: no lumbar on passengers seat
Overall review: The hybrid synergy system is flawless. The comfort level is at the top for a luxury SUV. It handles like a dream. It is very quiet to drive. The upgraded stereo is wonderful and 5.0 surround for all passengers. The rear seats are just as comfortable as the fronts. I am spoiled driving this AWD, Navigation, rear camera, roof racks, heated seats, etc... Can't find a reason to look for any other vehicle. With 123K miles it drives like new. Lexus service is the best and not more expensive than Toyota dealerships. Did I mention the acceleration? It's like a rocket. This SUV will really zip around town or on the interstate. I get 28mpg town 23 highway. pulls a small kayak trailer easily. luxury, comfort, fuel economy, speed when needed, what else is there oh yea great resale value. I'm not looking for anything else as the RX400h is the best vehicle I've ever owned!
Ticking 500,000 miles (YES 500k - Half a million Miles): 2006 Lexus RX400h by neo from Chicago,il on 08/25/2010. Trim: 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Ticking 500,000 miles (YES 500k - Half a million Miles) - What Else to say ? Currently odometer reading shows 425,000 (425k) Miles
Cons: Its does not make noise (Sometimes I do not know if the car is running or not). I hope Lexus/Toyota makes sure to put some noise on engine running
Overall review: I bought a brand new 2006 RX400h five years ago and as I commute a lot (a very lot actually) - interstate very soon I will be hitting close to half million miles in fact the odometer reading shows little over 425k (425,000) Miles but I plan to keep it until it hits the 500k miles mark This is my first Lexus (second Toyota made) care and I am totally satisfied with it. I earlier had BMW (and also a Mercedes for a very short while) but they problem vehicles and also required a very high maintenance especially after 100k miles. But with Lexus (being my first car which I bought at 8 miles brand new) I never had those issues and Lexus RX400h was highly reliable. (Never had issues in last 5 years) I changed the tires 8 times now (given the miles I put on) and changed the timing belt three times and these two very the only high item expense for me ($1000+). I am very satisfied with my Lexus 2006 RX 400h and I am planning to buy only a Lexus (next year).
RX400h - Luxury with Some Green Thrown In by Sandy on 04/20/2009. Trim: 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent fit and finish, both interior and exterior. Rear seat passengers get better front view since back seat is over the battery pack. Also, because battery pack is under the seat, there is more trunk room adverse to a hybrid sedan where trunk space is reduced. Great gas mileage (20 - 25 mpg range, city & highway) for an almost 6,000 lb vehicle. Rides great at highway speeds. Shift to 'B' so electric motors do braking and reduce wear on regular brakes.
Cons: Hood slopes down too much, can't tell where the front end of the car is located.
Overall review: A great car for 2 to 4 people with enough trunk space for a trip to the market to stock up for a week or 2 week vacation with great gas mileage.
Luxury SUV hybrid by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Lexus RX 400h FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything! Handles very well, is comfortable, and of course the great gas mileage. I have owned this car since September 2005.
Cons: I have no dislikes.
Overall review: I think this car is great and when the time comes, I will buy another one!