2006 Toyota Camry Solara

Disappointed Customer by Nicolas from Sarasota, FL on 03/17/2013. Trim: 2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I purchased my Solara in 2006 and I have been quite happy with the overall performance and quality of the vehicle.
Cons: I noticed about two years ago that the dash board on my Solara started cracking. I had the cracks repaired twice, but the cracks continued throughout the dash board. I notified the Toyota dealer in my area and they admitted it was a problem with the Solara's, Sienna's and 4Runner's. They told me that it would cost about $2,200.00 to replace the dash board. The dealership was willing to contribute $635.00 towards the repair. I told the dealership if they knew it was a defect why am I responsible for the labor which will cost me $700.00. They told me that the part was out of warranty. I believe it is Toyota's resposibility to pay for the labor because the part was defective.
Overall review: I still believe Toyota makes quality vehicles, it is a shame their service towards their customers is not looked upon the same.
Solara Convertible by Jessica (Kansas) on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2006 Toyota Camry Solara SLE Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The overall appearance of this vehicle is great. It's a beautiful car that handles very well. Even though it's a convertible, it heats up just as fast or faster than some cars in the winter & stays warm.
Cons: The only issues I have had with this car are leaking side mirrors (when it rains hard, water comes in from the side mirrors under the small upper door speakers) & I have an issue w/ the tires costing too much (the most inexpensive I found were about $1000 for the set)
Overall review: I've had the car for almost 4 years & haven't had any serious issues (mechanical) with the car. I like to own a car that is practically mantainence free!
THE ULTIMATE CAR by SADDLETRAMP OF SAN ANTONIO, TX on 10/23/2008. Trim: 2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: NONE
Cons: NONE
Overall review: GREAT CAR
Pretty car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/16/2005. Trim: 2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice styling , big space for coupe, toyota quality, very quite
Cons: everyting is too smooth. no fun to drive
Overall review: It does not perform BMW but least look better than camry..
Great sporty car by Jim on 04/18/2014. Trim: 2006 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great gas mileage
Cons: Paint chips easily
Overall review: Very good purchase for a used vehicle. No problems whatsoever .