2006 Hummer H3

2006 H3 Luxury with Offroad by Oahu H3 on 04/04/2012. Trim: 2006 Hummer H3 Sport Utility, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Styling, go anywhere capability
Overall review: I was looking for a weekend toy to have fun with and was considering a motorcycle but too many bad drivers on Oahu sunk that idea. The H3 is built like a tank and has very impressive capabilities so I'm exploring more of the island and enjoying every minute behind the wheel.
"The Ultimate Vehicle" by Penacky from Peyton, CO on 02/26/2009. Trim: 2006 Hummer H3 Sport Utility, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Drives great is good and bad weather, Great Traction and handling. We get 18 to 20 mpg in town.
Cons: The spare tire block part of the back window.
Overall review: Would highly recommend the Hummer 3 for any woman or man that wants a reliable, great driving, and off-road vehicle.
Themoma by P from Ohio Go Bucks on 09/07/2011. Trim: 2006 Hummer H3 Sport Utility, Owned 5 years.
Pros: i LOVE MY HUMMER.even better now that it is pd off. It has been great in the winter and in snow storms (hate winter).
Cons: My husband is over 300 lbs and I am petite so we move the seat a lot and it is more broke in for him than me,can't seem to find a comfy driving setting at first, but I love how high up I sit.
Overall review: LOVE MY H3 would like another one in yellow someday.
Caught you lookin! by Joey on 11/24/2006. Trim: 2006 Hummer H3 Sport Utility, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handles and the way I feel when I am driving.
Cons: The power seats and windows controlls are hard to get to
Overall review: I Love my H3
The Greatest by Hank from Tucson on 09/17/2006. Trim: 2006 Hummer H3 Sport Utility, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything but the acceletarion from the 5 clyinder engine. I think that the H3 was the smartest thing GM has done and hope they continue to create better auto for the furture.
Cons: I would like to see GM install the 8 cylinder that converts to a 4 (6 in this case)I would like to see a hand holder for enty on the driver side and I highly recommend the larger surfaced running board.
Overall review: Over all I feel GM has done a great job and should continue the good work.