2006 Honda Ridgeline

A Good Truck for Doing Stuff by Southern OR on 07/30/2007. Trim: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a great all around vehicle that can transport adults in comfort, has been used to transport furniture, school gear and even a PIANO. Tows white water trailers and pop up campers no problem. Ingenious design without the usual severe fender wells intruding into the bed. In bed trunk is great for storing all kinds of stuff. This vehicle has AWD which is great when you need to drive in snow. 4WD is great for off roading, but for most real world driving, AWD is more practical. Zero problems with this vehicle after 17 months of ownership.
Cons: This truck has a V6 gas motor. If you want to tow heavy stuff, buy a truck with a V8 or better yet a diesel motor. This truck can scoot up grades IF, and only IF, you manually tell it to lock out over drive. Mileage is not great, but it is better than most V8 trucks. I do miss a real bumper on this thing. Driving on a logging road, I backed into a tree and the bumper is easily dented. The bed does get scratched, but this is a truck so who cares.
Overall review: This is a great all around vehicle for just doing stuff like transporting people, carrying stuff and towing light trailers. The AWD means it can go in the snow and on forest service roads. What it is not is a truck to tow heavy loads. It is not a 4WD off road vehicle. It is a great truck for what many people actually need a truck for. Just wish it had a real bumper.
Rideline - 2006 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2007. Trim: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Moonroof/ XM Radio, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance & Ride, In-bed trunk, versatility
Cons: Gas mileage is average at best
Overall review: Love the truck, fun to drive, comfortable back seat with decent room, does everything we ask except sip gas.
a great truck by Big ED on 03/15/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Moonroof/ XM Radio/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i am 6'-6" and i have no problem getting in or out and i have plenty of room.It also is very comfortable.
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: I would tell everyone to get one
Ubelievable SUT ..it will defiantly grow on you by Menk on 03/02/2006. Trim: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything I really thought I was going to have a hard time with not being able to control the 4x4 and no low. I had the hardest time getting the truck to fish tail in the snow this year. And believe me I tried.. I love playing in the snow… The only thing I really started to worry about was that I was getting over confident because this truck drove thru everything with out hesitation, and I started to get very cocky, I have driven 4x4 my whole life and I have to tell you I have never had a truck/SUT/SUV handle or drive in bad weather like this ridgeline does.. Yea it looks different but that will grow on you.. I really love this SUT
Cons: The Radio/CD player does not play MP3's and it does not come with an AUX port. In today’s world that’s like selling u a car with a cassette player in it..
Overall review: I love this SUT.. You really can’t go wrong buying Yea it takes some getting use to and yes there are some blind spots. I mean the first time I saw it I was like uh huh right that is not a truck and its dog ugly… And no. your not going to go mudding in 4 ft of mud in it.. But to tell you the truth who really is and if you do like to go mudding and serious off roading who is going to take a 30,000 new truck off road, They are called old and fixed up off road used trucks.. Lift kits, bigger tires different kind of gearing, I know because I have owned a few of them…. The ridgeline is a SUT go any ware with the family and still make it back home and it has room for all the neat stuff you will buy along the way
Best of all worlds by Ridzze on 08/24/2005. Trim: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: SAFETY RATING best ever for a 4 door midsize truck, solid handling, fit and finish, innovative features plus a roomy interior. I don't consider this a truck, It has a class of its own, best of a truck/suv/car. Honda reliability.
Cons: No hybrid version. ( V6 vtec with IMA or V8 with VCM). 4wd not for serious off-roading (it's for serious everyday life).
Overall review: One of the best utility vehicles ever, although some won't agree until they test drive.