2005 Audi A4

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
audi s line by the woman on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2005 Audi A4 2.0 T, Owned 5 years.
Pros: best car i have ever driven
Overall review: first class!
05 Audi 1.8 T Quattro (A true reveiw) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/25/2012. Trim: 2005 Audi A4 2.0 T quattro, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It is solid on the road .Feels like an expensive car .Seats adults well .Comfortable to drive long trips.The Quattro is the best all wheeled in the business ,I owed Subaru and a Mercury AWD before this
Cons: ok I noticed the dash has begain to peal .Down on the new coatings used today .I feel this technology should go away .I can look at a 77 BMW in a junk yard and the dash is still nice .For what we pay today, we should get better longer lasting interior.
Overall review: I love to drive this car .I also love the people respect i get in it .Its a wll made car the design on the interior could use some help .I love the German quality .Brakes are great and so is the steering responce .Excelleration is just ok ,but 1.8 turbo's are fuel saving so I don't expect much more.
I ADORE THIS CAR by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/16/2006. Trim: 2005 Audi A4 2.0 T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car!! It handles better than any other vehicle I've ever owned, gets great gas mileage, looks awesome, and I LOVE the automatic hood release on it (convertible).
Cons: Only one cup holder, and there isn't much room in the back.
Overall review: You simply can't beat this car!
My Awesome Audi by Susan from Washington State on 01/28/2009. Trim: 2005 Audi A4 3.2 quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This car is awesome. From the style to the performance, it is top-notch. After owning other vehicles, I would not consider anything other than a German made car. It is rock solid and makes me feel so safe everytime I get into it. I recently took it on a 1200 mile trip and was extremely comfortable with no issues along the way. The dealership I purchased this from has the best service department. The whole experience has been nothing short of amazing. Thank you Audi <:)
Cons: I have owned this car for over 4 years and to be honest - I cannot think of anything I dislike about it.
Overall review: I'm one of those car owners that park their car and while walking away from it, I turn around A LOT and LQQK back to admire my beautiful car. It always generates BIG smiles.
What a letdown... by John on 07/21/2008. Trim: 2005 Audi A4 2.0 T quattro with Tiptronic, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great performance. Fun car to drive. We like the looks.
Cons: Arm rest directly over the cup holders/emergency brake, not a good design at all. Extremely disappointed. At 29,000 miles just discovered today that we need a new camshaft, camshaft for God's sake. Then we were told they would get us a car from a rental agency for a week! This of course after being told that "if the car was ever laid up for repair we would have an Audi to replace it". Total deception. There's a reason people love Hondas and Toyotas, because they are dependable. Think about that, my wife's vehicle, I don't drive it needing a camshaft after 29,000 miles. This was our first and last Audi.
Overall review: I would strongy recommend Audi bag their glossy magazine and put the money toward R & D. This is nothing more than a glorified Jetta.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next