2005 Toyota Avalon

Avalon a nice package..........but........! by kydna on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2005 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Very quiet. Nice features. Good gas mpg. for size of car. Very comfortable 4-5 people.
Cons: Paint quality is poor. Many recall issues. Head liners don't hold up. Radio cover works 20% correct. Design oversights of first model yr.
Overall review: A very nice car when new. Does not stand the test of time very well!
Not a good Company anymore by Ken on 10/16/2007. Trim: 2005 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It rides well and has lots of features. Lots of space, trunk is a bit small.
Cons: Quality control..BAD...Car is in dealership as I write. TSB says possible leaking valve cover seal. OOPS..What that means is the entire drive train MUST be removed to access the Parts, additionally the Heads and intake manifold has to be removed OMG. I saw the car last thursday. I am worried. So far It has had the ower steering rack replaced. The computer that runs the smart key system replace and the Window frame drivers side. They said I will recieve a 100000 mi Warr.
Overall review: Having owned 22 Toyota's, I am now certain they have lost there Quality and reliabilty. I own a 05 Tundra.that had its front suspension parts replaced. I also have a 06 rav 4..that is having issues with the computer sending improper codes that lead to engine shut down. If anyone at Toyota reads these.Contact my dealer in northern Baltimore County, MD. This is the real deal. Toyota has all but lost one of there most valved customers.
Ultimate Avalon 2005 by Clarence/ California on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2005 Toyota Avalon Touring, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I've had my Avalon for over 5 years now i'm still loving it , the ride , style, performance are great even though there was a recall. Been across country 3 times great on the freeways up to 37mpg@ times i'm getting close to the 80000 mile mark ,but that is nothing for a toyota. My van lasted 350000 miles before it died.
Cons: sometimes when driving the transmission has a mind of it's own.
Overall review: My wife and i both love our Avalon Touring sedan we got the upgraded JBL sound system and i'm going to upgrade my wheels for the chrome they look better with the Grey body. I will purchase another Avalon when the time comes just love it.
The Awesome Avalon by Lola on 01/21/2010. Trim: 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I Love everything about the Avalon. I love how it handles and the accelleration is awesome. It really took some getting used to since I was in a bulky 2004 Cadillac SRX the ride is as different as night and day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Avalon.
Cons: At the present time I can't find anything that I don't like about it.
Overall review: Exellent
A solid car. by Frank from Fargo. on 01/20/2010. Trim: 2005 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Overall very good, quiet,smooth,ride, peppy engine, decent mileage, quality.
Cons: I think the combination traction control, stability control are atrocias. About the time traction control starts and the vechile may start to slide very little, the stability control kicks in and the vehicle lslows down. There is no way you can get up a slight incline with a slippery surface, the car shuts down.
Overall review: I would still buy another one if they change the stablity control.