2005 Ford Focus Wagon

2005 Ford Focus Wagon Prices
2005 Ford Focus Wagon Fuel Economy
Great buy!!! by ADC on 05/22/2005. Trim: 2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great quality , Ford got back into it===============!!!!!
Cons: so far 0.
Overall review: realiable and confortable . GREAT FOR FAMILY AND OUTDOORS!!!
wagonwoman by wagonwoman on 03/24/2013. Trim: 2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: cheaper to run than a truck and will haul anything
Overall review: very pleased, affordable to drive
Focus Wagon Fan by singer on 02/08/2013. Trim: 2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I love everything about my 2005 Focus...I wish Ford had not stopped making the Wagon model...I wish Ford would bring the Focus Wagon model they sell in Europe over to the US!!
Cons: I wasn't crazy about the color choices I had when I bought the car but I have gotten used to it.
Overall review: I love my car and will drive it until it no longer runs unless Ford or some other company comes out with a small wagon again. FYI a hatch back is not a wagon.
Best buy for the buck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2011. Trim: 2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Everything. I have had it over five years and $100,000 miles. I also own a 2005 Focus 3X which is great also. I have teenagers and college students and carry around a lot of sports equipment and have enough room. I used the roof racks for long board surfboards without any problem. I especially like the radio controls on the stearing wheel which gives me control over the radio that even teenagers can't override. I added voice telephone blue tooth and now I find it hard to want to get a new car.
Cons: Road noise sometimes bothers me, but not that bad and since I didn't pay luxury car price for the car I shouldn't expect luxury car levels of road noise.
Overall review: Great car at an amazingly affordable price. I ordered a VW Jetta Wagon just before I got the Focus Wagon. A delay in the Jetta delivery and necessity for a car immediately is why I bought the Ford for less than half the price of the Jetta. I sold the Jetta and kept the Ford.
Fantastic Wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/30/2009. Trim: 2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very dependable.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Very good car for small family. Comfortable and dependable on long trips. Great gas mileage - I get 30 mph in town and 35-38 mph on the highway.