2005 Honda Element

Dream SUV by Amanda, Lake Havasu City, AZ on 02/14/2008. Trim: 2005 Honda Element EX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, colors, reliability, comfort!
Cons: Suicide doors int he back seat. You have to open the front door to open the back door.
Overall review: Wonderful car! This is my dream car!
two better than one by Ga. cop on 12/16/2007. Trim: 2005 Honda Element EX 4WD AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling, amount of interior room, and economical.
Cons: would like better gas mileage, but will do.
Overall review: I have a 2003 and a 2005 4wd/AT, EX models.
Review ID: #520236 Is this review offensive?
the greats car i've ever brought by ladygirl from prairieville la on 05/08/2007. Trim: 2005 Honda Element EX 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything about this vehicle is great
Cons: nothing it is beautiful
Overall review: this the best car ever
It's Elementary by Rob from Birmingham, AL on 11/15/2005. Trim: 2005 Honda Element EX 2WD AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The functionality of this vehicle is great. I have had the Element now for 5 months and have no major complaints. We (family of 3) have taken several long drives, the longest of 1,600 miles, and all of us were very comfortable with leg room and the ride. Also, with a toddler in the car the fact that the interior can be wiped down and its clean is great. If my daughter spills something, or for that matter if I do, it is not a major ordeal to clean up.
Cons: I wish the Element got better gas mileage, especially when gas hit $3.00, but it's not like I am only getting 12 miles a gallon in the city. The only other thing is the arm rest for the drivers seat, I wish it was wider. There are add-ons you can buy, but I have just placed a portfolio between the front seats and now it is fine. My wife does not have this problem, she is fine with the arm rest as is.
Overall review: I have recommended this vehicle to friends and family as it is so functional for a variety of reasons. I would not hesitate to buy this vehicle again.
best value by element fan from montana on 10/10/2013. Trim: 2005 Honda Element EX 4WD AT, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have over 200,000. miles on this car. All original, the only thing I have had to do is keep up the maint. Super fun and goes everywhere. The kids loved the back seat and now that they are grown my great dane loves the back seat. Could not ask for a better car.
Cons: large blind spots in rear corner panel.
Overall review: You can not go wrong with this SUV. I take it everywhere from Montana to Florida and back to California. An awesome ride and always feel safe.