2005 Hyundai Tiburon

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
The greatest un-founded sports car yet!! by Shana from Texas on 01/15/2008. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the way my car feels around me, we are a total fit. Everything is within reach, the stick shift is not difficult to manuever. Pedals are right on with great acceleration.
Cons: With it being a two door sports car, the windows are very low, not bad for driving, but for going through a drive-thru it is uncomfortable to get things in the windows.
Overall review: A great car waiting to be dicovered by many more people. They will enjoy it too. Hit the road and have a good time. Just watch police look for them!!! Have owned my car for almost three years now, I am not looking to trade anytime soon.
The Tibby by Mary Madison, AL on 12/01/2007. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The look, and style are fab!!!
Cons: absolutely nothing!!!!
Overall review: Great car to own at a reasonable price for sportiness.
Review ID: #519416 Is this review offensive?
Affordable, sporty and fun car by mk2671 on 08/27/2007. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great styling, turns heads. Good acceleration and corners well. It has a good 6 CD player by Infiniti. Good cargo space for a small car when back seats folded down. Michelin sport tires standard. I have never had any mechanical problems with my Hyundai's. This is the third one I have owned and the first one had 105,000 miles on it before I had to do anything but routine maintenance.
Cons: I wish the gas mileage was better, but I bought it more for the styling.
Overall review: Fun car to drive with good acceleration and cornering.
Love my Tib...some would say it's Tibtastic. :-) by JWS from Texas on 07/30/2007. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: What's not to like? Nothing like cruising down the highway with the windows down and sunroof open. Handles and brakes like a much more expensive car.
Cons: Power is great over 30mph but could use more low end power.
Overall review: I have had my Tib for almost 3 years and still love driving it. The only way I would trade up is if Hyundai offered a convertible version.
Worst car have ever owned by Albany NY Driver on 10/04/2012. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looking and some what fun to drive.
Cons: Reliability is horrible. Bad gas mileage for such a small v6. Cheap paint.
Overall review: STAY AWAY! I bought this car used it is an 06 with only 40k miles on it thinking what could possibly go wrong any time soon. BIG MISTAKE. 1K miles later. Had to replace the clutch and the Clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. Now I have been driving manual transmissions my whole life and have driven Hondas to 200k miles and never had to replace the clutch in anything. If you read up on this car it had major clutch issues due to the delay valve in the clutch slave cylinder on top of being cheaply made. The sun roof also stopped working. The radio randomly changes stations as I am driving. The cruise control no longer works. The wheel baring needed to be replaced and now something has gone bad with the steering so I will have to figure that one out. I have always stayed away from Hyundias and Kias but started to finally believe they were not what they were in the 90s any more. Well this confirmed my thoughts. I will never own another one.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next