2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

Hybrid with power by Eggroll65 from Jacksonville, Fla on 01/26/2006. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid V6 Automatic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful Interior Styling. Power on acceleration when needed. Handles roads very well.
Cons: Gas mileage not what was on sticker. Even in ideal situations. Jerkiness when going into auto-stop for battery use. Slight hesitation when coming off brakes and car starts back up.
Overall review: Great if you are looking at gas mileage and still have power.
The Luxury Honda!!! by South Carolina Single Mom on 08/15/2005. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid V6 Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just love this vechile. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I feel like this is the luxury model honda. I have only had it 3 days and don't know much about the performance but I drive 45 miles one way to work and the reason I purchase this vechile was to help out on gas since we know that gas prices are going up.
Cons: I wish that the American model had a spare tire. I was reading my owners manual and noticed that the Canada model had a spare tire. Why is this??? If they can have it why can't we have it. Besides that I don't dislike a thing.
Overall review: I read all of these reviews listed before I went and purchased my new Accord Hybrid. What everyone said I really took into consideration. I live in South Carolina where admissions in the air is not a problem yet. I hope that you enjoy your new car as much as I am enjoying mine even though mine is only 3 days old and I drove it off the lot with only 9 miles on it.
The best of both worlds. by redman on 07/16/2005. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid V6 Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very good performance, very comfortable, extreemly quiet mechanics, XM radio, and great fuel economy (33mpg average so far at 50/50 city highway).
Cons: Average looks. Breaking and steering take some getting used to. No spare tire. Come on Honda. Give all of us HAH owners a spare tire. What if the side wall gets damaged. No repair kit will fix that. DUH!!! You could have at least givin us a choice between spare tire or fix kit.
Overall review: I loved my 2000 Civic EX for the fuel economy, and I love my wifes 1999 Accord LX V6 sedan for the comfort and performance. But now I have the best of both worlds. Spare tire aside.
Grand Touring in a Japanese Hybrid by Nick on 05/03/2005. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid V6 Automatic w/ Nav System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Accord Hybrid. Coming from a 3 series BMW, this car is so smooth and quiet. Acceleration is powerful and cruising is peaceful and comfortable. The fact that it is a Honda with a reputation for quality and reliability doesn't hurt either. Power and hi-MPG in one package just can't be beat.
Cons: Steering is precise but, oddly enough, doesn't self-center. It takes concentration to keep it on course on the highway. That's why I only gave it an 8 for performance. I wish it had a self-dimming rear view mirror, memory for the power seat, a power seat for the passenger, a moonroof, a spare tire, Bluetooth phone access, bi-xenon headlights - but then it would be a BMW. The lack of these features explains why it only rates an 8 for interior. Were it not for these deficiencies, the car would have been a total 10.
Overall review: I've had my Accord Hybrid for just over a month and 1000 miles. I took it on a long trip where it performed beautifully and delivered an average of over 41 miles per gallon. That's amazing in view of the available power - I could pass with ease. The Nav and XM radio make long distance travel a lot of fun and completely painless. I had a little difficulty finding an Accord Hybrid with the Nav. I wasn't particular about the color - there were only four choices anyway - but I did insist on having the Nav. The dealer that had the car with the Nav really tried to squeeze the MSRP and more out of the deal. I finally decided that the car was not going to be mine and tried to leave several times. They tried to "tag-team" me with every assistant manager on site, but in the end I got the car at the price I offered to begin with. What an ordeal! I wish one didn't have to go through this just to buy a car.
Accord Hybrid by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/15/2005. Trim: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid V6 Automatic w/ Nav System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: FAST!
Cons: I have yet to reach the MPG posted on the sticker. However, I don't drive it as efficiently as I could. It likes to go fast and has great acceleration.
Overall review: Great car.