2005 Isuzu Ascender

2005 Isuzu Ascender Prices
2005 Isuzu Ascender Fuel Economy
Good SUV at a great price by sarellano from so cal on 04/02/2007. Trim: 2005 Isuzu Ascender 7-Passenger LS 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the look inside and out. I love the 3rd row seating and I love the price.
Cons: I don't like the seat belt attached to the seats in the front. I don't having to move the 2nd row seat to access the 3rd row seat. It's a pain when you have a large family and have to access the 3rd row seat at least a few times a day.
Overall review: I would reccomend this SUV to families that have 4 or less family members or that only have to access the 3 rd row occassionally. For larger families I think a minivan would be more practical or at least an SUV with much easier access to the 3rd row.
Isuzu Suzu by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/24/2006. Trim: 2005 Isuzu Ascender 7-Passenger Limited 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great
Cons: Terrible
Overall review: Great and Bad
Affordable Comfort by Indianapolis Owned on 07/12/2006. Trim: 2005 Isuzu Ascender 7-Passenger S 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 3rd row seating, comfortable, roomy, easy to drive
Cons: Lifting the 2nd row to get into the 3rd row (Access design); 3rd row headrest not removable, fueling
Overall review: Affordable Comfort
MY DREAM TRUCK by JAY FROM SIERRA VISTA, AZ on 12/31/2005. Trim: 2005 Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger S 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THIS TRUCK!! GREAT DEAL FOR THE MONEY UNLIKE IT'S COUSINS THE TRAILBLAZER AND ENVOY!! 4X4 WORKS GREAT!!
Cons: I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY CONS YET!!
Overall review: LOOKING FOR OPTIONS AND DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THEM THEN THIS IS YOUR TRUCK. IT'S LOADED WITH OPTIONS AND THOUSANDS LESS THEN THE REST!!
lemon, lemon by nicole form Ga. on 12/21/2005. Trim: 2005 Isuzu Ascender 7-Passenger LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look both interior and exterior. It's seats my family of six comfortably.
Cons: I have had too many problems with this vehicle. Had to have major repair very shortly after purchase. Had to have my mid-seat fixed some time after that. Went back a second time for the same major problem I'd had earlier. Air-con'd went out. Heater went out. And just tons of electrical problems.
Overall review: Good price for the vehicle, but don't waste your money.