2006 Lincoln Mark LT

Lincoln Truck with "Bling" by ccrider on 02/21/2006. Trim: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exceptionally quite, solid ride. Excellent Handling. Outstanding quality in design and Style and an excellent value for the money.
Overall review: This truck is a very good value priced less than even the Ford F-150 King Ranch when you consider all it's features and it can be bought with a bigger dealer discount and a larger factory rebate than the Ford. I drove the GMC and have been a GM or Chevy person all my life but choose this Lincoln Mark LT over all the competition. The amazing thing is that the much smaller engined Honda Ridgeline with far capacity for towing, less comfort and zero bling factor costs almost as much a this Lincoln Truck and there is no comparison. This is one area where the domestic manufacturers still offer the best values. As I said, I have NOT been a Ford/Lincoln fan in the past, having bought almost entirely Chevy. But for style, comfort, handling, quite, safety and overall capacity to do the job, it is hard to beat this truck.
ok truck by TCB from Santa Barbara, Calif. on 10/11/2010. Trim: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: style, roomie, smooth running
Cons: transmission went out at 35,000 miles. Bought it new
Overall review: I dont think I will buy another ford or lincoln
Wanna be like me!!!!!! by U KNOW IT!!!!! on 11/25/2008. Trim: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is the sweetest looking Truck in the world, hands down!!!! Nothing rides like a Lincoln!!!!!!! Nothing!!!! I have a buddy with an '08 avalanche and my I feel bad for him everytime I park next to him!!!!!!! I have another buddy who was looking at trucks and ended up with an extera, everytime I park next to him, I give him my spare change!!!!!
Cons: Nothing, sweetest truck out there!!!
Overall review: 100 out of 10!!!!
buy used, better! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/20/2008. Trim: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the interior mainly and the removeable cup holders which my boyfriend loooooooooooooves to remove and wash!
Cons: the exterior reminds me of a ford too much
Overall review: so far its been kind to us, looks nice drives nice
the fine looking truck. by George on 03/02/2008. Trim: 2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very nice looking.
Cons: Gas milage.
Overall review: This truck is very nice but it could have more goodies for the price.ie. power mirrors,backup camara,satelite radio.