2005 Infiniti QX56

2 3 4 5 6  Next
My Ultimate QX by Tina on 02/10/2010. Trim: 2005 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: We have had this vehicle sinc 05 and it has been problem free with the exception of replacing the brakes very soon after purchase, which Infiniti did immediately.
Cons: I would have thought this vehicle would have had a built in telephone option.
Overall review: I love this vehicle, it is paid for and looks as good as it did the day we purchased it. I feel very safe driving it and I personally like the oversized grill.
A wonderful vehicle for a large family. by Shawn in Denver on 08/03/2009. Trim: 2005 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like everything about this vehicle. I am a very picky person when it comes to what I like, but I must say, this is a nice ride! The ONLY thing I have decided I don't like is the size/location of the sunroof. It lets in way too much sunlight when it is fully open. Other than that, everything is accessable and handy when you need it. It rides great and has a powerful engine.
Cons: The ceiling vents for the AC keep breaking when they are used. The cargo space isn't that great.
Overall review: All in all I would give the QX56 a 9 out of 10. The only problem I ever had was with an AC line getting a hole because it is routed through the rear wheel well. (nice design flaw!)
A piece of junk by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/18/2006. Trim: 2005 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: none
Cons: Brakes are a continual problem. Pads and rotors changed at 9,000 miles. Electrical problems with brake "control box" at 17,000 and 20,000 miles. And it still is not fixed.
Overall review: Won't buy another Infiniti.
Nice overall big vehicle by Larry on 05/18/2006. Trim: 2005 Infiniti QX56 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great ride; comfortable. Very roomy. Rides like you are on a cloud. Nice features.
Cons: Only problem is that dirt from the brakes seems to have gathered on the wheels and is next to impossible to remove. So the wheels become rather unsightly. The dealer is unresponsive to the problem. The car is washed very frequently so its not that I have not kept it clean. The wheel dirt just will not wash off. Brake fluid and lots of elbow grease slowly removes some of it.
Overall review: I would buy it again. I have had other Infinitis. No other car I have had has ever had the wheel problem I have with the QX56.
Review ID: #492038 Is this review offensive?
Awesome, stylish, fun SUV. by Marc on 10/28/2005. Trim: 2005 Infiniti QX56 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has to be one of the most comfortable vehicles anywhere. Trouble free. Easy controls. Smooth and powerful.
Cons: The in-town gas mileage is poor, about 12.5. Highway is about 22.7
Overall review: Perfect family SUV. Shopped around and for the money you can't buy a better one. Love it
2 3 4 5 6  Next