2005 Acura TSX

Nothing competes with this car in it's price range by Lee Tampa on 01/27/2012. Trim: 2005 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The Acura TSX is the best bang for your dollar entry luxury sedan. The build quality is on par or better than most higher end luxury vehicles. The instrument and control layout is excellent. The lighting (interior and headlights) is excellent. The comfort is good but not as good as other more expensive luxury cars. You get good performance out of this vehicle in acceleration, handling, and braking for its price range. The factory stereo system is ok to good. Good for a stereo system but only ok for a premium sound system. MPG is great and extremely reliable. Acura trusts the engine to handle oil changes every 10,000 miles per the manual! This shows how well the engine is constructed.
Cons: Has to take 93 premium gas to achieve its 200 rated horsepower. Would have liked a little better sound system but I'm not complaining as it still sounds good.
Overall review: If you want an entry level luxury / performance sedan then buy this vehicle. Some others might be faster or have more comfortable seats. But overall I strongly believe that no other car matches the TSX for the price. I sold my 1996 accord with 225,000 miles and it was running fine when sold. The TSX is far better built. I expect at least 300,000 miles out of this car.
Excellent car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/08/2014. Trim: 2005 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I purchased this car brand new, white exterior tan leather interior. Best car I've ever owned! Luxury, well appointed. Good acceleration, very good handling. Overall very good quality.
Cons: Nothing really. Very little problems. If I had to complain, sometimes the seatbelts do not retract as well as I'd like.
Overall review: I would buy car again, but I plan to keep this one for very long time. Excellent car!
Fairly decent car but overrated. by Juggie on 02/24/2010. Trim: 2005 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nice if you are looking for an entry level sub-luxury car. Good handling but then my '98 Infiniti I-30t had better handdling for a fairly large sedan, craftsmanship.
Cons: Interior is too small even for a 5'10" person. Legs hit the sides & steering so not so comfortable for a longer distance commurte to work (35 miles 1 way - 45 mins). I would've taken a single disc player w/mp3 instead of the 6-disc in dash changer (more songs in single disc mp3). Ride is harsh since its tuned for sport suspension so not so comfortable when crusing on highway. Basically you're getting an Acoord w/ Accura badge, HID's, dual exaust w/same size but 20 more horsepowers. You can get all the same on an Accord EX 4-cyl for same price w/ more leg room, softer suspension & don't have to put premium gas to get 28 mpg. My TSX gives me 28.5 mpg on premium & drops if I put lower grade.
Overall review: OK
Personal luxury car by Deblin on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2005 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's very attractive inside and out. So far (25,000 mi) it has been trouble free. It handles well. It's comfortable.
Cons: The only thing I don't like are the seat belts. There is no possible way for me, a 5'6" woman to keep the seat belt from slicing across my neck.
Overall review: Pretty much everything else about it is perfect, including the heated seats. I can't think of a thing (other than the seat belts) that I would change.
Best I have ever owned by arnie on 01/16/2008. Trim: 2005 Acura TSX 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Quiet quality.
Cons: none
Overall review: Anyone would love this car.