2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon Prices
2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon Fuel Economy
Mercedes Benz Keeps Kicking "A" over American & Japanese Cars by Joe Malesich on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 Luxury Wagon, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wow... I really love this car. Even though it only has 200 miles on it, it performs well for a V6 engine. It has excellent protection with the airbags and airbag curtains. I have the 4Matic (all wheel drive) Doors open wide, gauges are easy to read, the Harmon Kardon stereo blasts you out of your seat if you'd let. And the seats heat up real fast to warm that tush on a cold day. GO GET ONE!!
Cons: Maybe a tiny bit too small, but that's what you need for downtown metro city driving.
Overall review: Overall... get them when they are on sale or clearance, and save yourself some cash, or get it one year old and buy the extra warranty... it is a Mercedes, so it'll cost you if you run across problems when the factory warranty runs out.
"The do everything small wagon" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/31/2007. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C240 Luxury Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We have owned this vehicle since newly purchased in 2005 c240 4matic. We are now living in Europe and have been driving it here. The roads are fast and 130mph is not unusual for Europe which the car does easily. I would put this car in the top ten picks for our family of five. The 4matic hugs the road better then my CLK500 did, go figure.
Cons: Given the 240 engine, I wish that a stick would have been available for it takes off a bit slugish.
Overall review: I have recently looked at the new C class station wagon already available in Europe. That's how much we like it. Perhaps not the car though for us when the kids are much bigger since five adult sized people could get cramped a bit on a long trip. For us, driving all over Europe on long trips, it's perfect. We had the car up in the snows in the US while 4 wheel drive trucks with chains were amazed that we didn't need chains our selves. I had a couple of guys come up to me in dissbelief
classy wagon!! by Sportee from Bergen County on 10/28/2013. Trim: 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon, Owned 6 years.
Pros: my car is reliable, sturdy, attractive. I feel completely safe driving it. it handles so well..steady as a rock. I love the pull up screen at the back since I often drive with my dogs.
Cons: uses super gas. gas mileage could be better but on the highway I get bet 26-27 mph...not too bad
Overall review: best auto purchase we have ever made. wish this model was still in production.