2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Love my cute ute! by Kit from the hills of Dubuque on 04/13/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything!! My baby is bright red with silver trim. I previously owned a black 2000 which I sold to my cousin because I wanted the red one. She loves hers. I have had no probems thus far after almost 2 years of owning Grand Vitaras. I've been able to haul big stuff. I've been out in our worst snowstorm when the streets were deserted. So much fun to drive.
Cons: I do wish Suzuki had not changed the design after 2005. But this is what manufacturers always do. They make them bigger and bulkier. I plan to keep my 2005 until it turns to dust. As always, gas mileage should be better and one has to expect a bumpier ride than you get with a cadillac.
Overall review: I don't know why the experts rate this vehicle lower than the users do. Potential buyers should heed the advice of the drivers who live with this "cute ute" year in, year out.
STYLE by THomas on 09/26/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara EX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its stylish look
Cons: Rather noisy
Overall review: A good stylish and economy 4WD
Fully Recommended by Felix, PR on 01/08/2007. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is a reliable car.
Cons: hard suspension. Too jumpy at times.
Overall review: I really like this car. I am planning to buy another one of the same kind when this one is done, if that ever happens.
Great overall by Kevin47881 on 06/09/2006. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good fuel economy for a 4x4. Precise handling.
Cons: Could use a larger fuel tank, only about 17 gallons.
Overall review: Great overall vehicle both on and off road.
Great little SUV by Mike on 08/19/2005. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara LX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Price,For a small car the ride is not bad. It's a SUV...
Cons: Non so far
Overall review: I have owned Suzuki Side Kick for over 10 years. A little stiff in the suspension but what do you expect. It's a small car, but I have had good luck with my sidekick. Now I purchased a Grand Vitara. I have owned it for about a month now. I love it so far. No complaints yet.