2005 Porsche 911

Gotta have one by Gboom Baltimore on 12/02/2010. Trim: 2005 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet, Owned 5 years.
Pros: A pleasure to drive, I mean drive. You are in command of power and performance like no other automobile. Excellent acceleration, positive handling, manual transmission keeps you in contact with the road. I can't imagine not having such an incredible driving experience.
Cons: High tech options need some pampering but worth the effort.
Overall review: If you enjoy driving you will never experience anything better than an 911. This is a true sports car. Feels great, sounds great, and performs exceptionally well. Pricey to start with but well worth it; a good investment.
I love it ! by Sniper from Independence Oregon on 07/22/2008. Trim: 2005 Porsche Carrera S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely awesome handling and brakes. The engine loves to rev up and it just keeps going. No problem hitting 100mph in 3rd gear.
Cons: Sometimes there are annoying invisible noises coming from either the seat or headliner
Overall review: If you have the money to afford a sports car in the $90000 range this is the car to buy. It totally exceeded my expectations. I'll most likely have a new Porsche in my garage for the rest of my life. I just hope the company doesn't make some crazy changes or go back to the hideous looking headlights of the model 996. The 997 is absolutely beautiful to look at from every angle and I find people of all ages staring as I drive by. I love it.
Carrera S is perfect by todd on 04/24/2008. Trim: 2005 Porsche Carrera S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: there is not enough space to write everything I love about my Carrera S. I simply love everythign about it from the exterior styling and ceramic brakes to the interior head room and adaptive seats. There is simply nothing about this car that I do not love.
Cons: none
Overall review: Anyone looking for a super car with daily driver capabilities, low maintenance, classis styling and comfort should look no further.
best buy in a porsche turbo by grandma's husband on 01/02/2008. Trim: 2005 Porsche Turbo S Cabriolet, Owned 3 years.
Pros: fabulous performance in a car that can be driven regularly and in traffic, if necessary. more comfortable than other high performance sports cars and service more readily available and at less cost than Ferrari or Lamborghini
Cons: headlamp design (corrected in the 997), lack of bluetooth, resale value relatively poor as a percentage of purchase price
Overall review: best overall performance of the '76 930, and '79 930 previously owned and the '96 993TT also currently owned. nevertheless would find it harder to sell the 993 than the more driveable 996, probably because of it being the last of the air-cooled turbo series and the front end styling. 996 represents a terrific buy due to the resale value and I would give it a strong thumbs up. fyi, although the heading says I have owned less than a year, I have owned for 33 months, sorry but I can't explain the reason why the heading is incorrect.
Review ID: #520940 Is this review offensive?
There is no substitute! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/20/2007. Trim: 2005 Porsche Carrera S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fabulous road feel, superior steering and scary (fun!) acceleration.
Cons: Seeking a safe parking spot!
Overall review: A flawless driving experience. Worth every penny of that $101,600 sticker price.
Review ID: #519037 Is this review offensive?