2005 Kia Spectra5

2005 Kia Spectra5 Prices
2005 Kia Spectra5 Fuel Economy
Low maintenance great car by Imran from Bellevue WA on 03/22/2012. Trim: 2005 Kia Spectra5 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great on Gas. Smooth Turns. Low maintenance. Great appearance and style
Cons: Acceleration on uphills and quite Low to the ground. It almost hits the ground on bumpy roads.
Overall review: Good economical Car with low maintenance. This is my second car and I really like it.
The Spectra5 from Kia Motors by CrisLatinPR on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2005 Kia Spectra5 Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car has great handling and stability almost like a BMW and in addition to its pleasant and sporty appearance the Spectra5 is much more spacious inside than it looks on the outside and that's great. 3 stars came out in safety and offers much more for my money, many people talk about the low resale value of these vehicles, but actually I dont think on resale that's because Kia is building cars for a lifetime. Excellent Warranty, Well made ​​interior. Very efficient in fuel consumption. For the price is excellent.
Cons: The engine power is weak, more stronger was the previous spectra engine 1.8 doch twin cam 16-valve. The passenger air bag sensor in my case came defective and is very expensive to fix because you have to change the whole passenger seat. Pedal clutch is too high. I have problems with the clutch pressure plate, but still works pretty well.
Overall review: Good stability and handling, pleasant sporty look, very spacious inside, good crash security rating, Excellent warranty, Well made interior, good price, excelent fuel consumption. I would recomend this car to everybody. Well done Kia Motors and keep improving your vehicles.
KEEP IT COMING by SATISFIED IN SCOTSSDALE on 05/10/2008. Trim: 2005 Kia Spectra5 Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I LOVE THIS CAR.EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE MONEY.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: THIS IS THE FOURTH KIA WE HAVE OWNED AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM.EXCELLENT VALUE AND RELIABILITY.IT'S NICE TO DRIVE SOMETHING SO STYLISH AND SPORTY FOR A LOT LESS THAN ANY OTHER MAKE WITH THE SAME OPTIONS.WAY TO GO KIA MOTORS.KEEP IT COMING.
Great Value!! by Mike - Michigan on 01/16/2005. Trim: 2005 Kia Spectra5 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Improved quality and performance. Awesome value, even better than older, less expensive models!!
Cons: Creeping up price can put it out of the price range of previous Kia owners.
Overall review: I love this car. I was getting an oil change on my car and walked through the showroom while I was waiting. I testdrove a Spectra5 to kill some time. I loved the car and bought one the next day. The value is great! I have EVERY option and paid under $14,000 out the door. The added horsepower helps over the older Spectra Hatchbacks (I owned one of those too!). The interior quality is improved over the older model (nicer cloth seats, sporty look inside). This car is bigger and offers more features than any other car under $15,000!! I traded in a 2003 Spectra Hatchback and still own a 2002 Spectra Hatchback with my girlfriend. So I've had great luck with Kias and will continue to buy them.
Red Hot by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/17/2013. Trim: 2005 Kia Spectra5 Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I have own alot of vehicles including a Corvette and this is the best car overall I have owned. I got 155,000 miles before replacing the front brake pads. unbelieveable.
Cons: Wish it had about 200 hp. that would be perfect.
Overall review: ccc