2005 Mazda Mazda6

Love my Mazda6 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/26/2013. Trim: 2005 Mazda Mazda6 s Sport, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Nice looking and reliable car
Cons: Would prefer different interior- basically the color.
Overall review: I have owned this car since 2006....no problems so far. I would buy this model again.
Stay Away From! by Minime on 02/16/2013. Trim: 2005 Mazda Mazda6 i, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Only the appearance.
Cons: I bought this car brand new in 2005, and I have taken pretty good care of it. However, it has not treated me the same in return. It has had a stalling issue for over an year that the dealer or other mechanic shops can't figure out. My brake booster went out one day giving no warning signs. The headliner came down and my passenger side window stopped working at 60,000 miles.You will need to replace the battery every 2 years, which is not a big problem. I would definitely NOT recommend this car to anyone.
Overall review: Poor Quality
Best car I've owned by Kiki on 04/30/2012. Trim: 2005 Mazda Mazda6 i 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love it!
Cons: Minor
Overall review: I love my car lol
Love this car. by AT in Maryland on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2005 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The V6 engine provides lots of power. Very zippy and very fun to drive.
Cons: The turning radius is poor, requires 3 lanes to complete a U-turn.
Overall review: Feels and looks like a sportcar but functions perfectly as a family sedan.
An excellent V6 sport sedan. by Jeff from Rockford on 08/27/2013. Trim: 2005 Mazda Mazda6 s 5-Door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The look and appeal are excellent. Spunky with plenty of zip to get you there. Love taking it on the highway with cruise control.
Cons: Very few things. I believe the car could insulated from road noise a bit better. Every now and then I will hear excessive noise as I am driving. I believe I would like the Speed 6 version just as much as I enjoy my V6 Mazda 6. I would like more power.
Overall review: Excellent car with good reliability.