2005 Mitsubishi Galant

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Some will love it, Some will hate it - there's really no in between here by WowThisIsAFord? on 07/28/2007. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Galant LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration is excellent, Ride is smooth, Interior is quiet, Infinity sound system is GREAT, Back seat very roomy, Traction Control already kept me from sliding off the road once in the rain, Love the heated leather seats, Not extremely common - It's Mitsubishi...they get kind of a bad rap sometimes but I have seen several with extremely high mileage - the highest an Eclipse at just under 400k, and I commonly ride in a 92 Diamante thats got over 200k on it. Mitsubishi is very reliable.
Cons: Resale Value, Gas Mileage - this V6 is THIRSTY, Transmission could be smoother at times
Overall review: This is a solidly built, strong car. I love the way it looks, the way it rides and the way it handles. I wish the residual value was a little stronger, but it certainly is a pleasure to drive. I look for excuses to leave the house just so I can drive this one, and I NEVER did that with any other car. I wouldn't be surprised to get 200-300k miles out of it.
Putting Honda to shame by CarLover from Phoenix on 01/26/2005. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 10 year 100k warranty and free maintenence for 45k miles. after seeing honda take a dump in quality surveys the galant was the intelligent decision. so fun and easy to drive. glad to hear higher residual on mitsubishis now for better resale. SAFETY FEATURES GALORE! Side airbags now standard After driving the Galant and the Accord, i very much pity Honda lovers.
Cons: Dash has a unique feel... only drawback i found
Overall review: After driving the Accord and Camry i found so many people are only paying for their name on the front of the car. With Mitsubishis warranty and maintenence program you feel confident in teh car. The accord was very poor compared to teh galant. Most intelligent decison on a car ever. I hope others wil realize that how much better this car is then the others
3.8 l galant problems by Jim boo on 02/24/2013. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Galant LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It looks good love the body style
Cons: Not very reliable
Overall review: Had to rebuild transmission and replace power stealing pump put too much in it that is worth every 3 months it's some thing else the 4cylinders are Great had a 2002 galant best car I ever had great 3.8 l not happy with it
Great Car and Better value than Honda, Nissan or Toyota. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2011. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Galant GTS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great acceleration, decent handling, and great reliability.
Cons: Gas mileage should be better. My 99' Mustang GT got better gas mileage. Transmission should be smoother.
Overall review: Great car and get a lot more bang for your buck then the Honda, Nissan or Toyota.
Awesome CAR by Seville from Mexico DF on 10/02/2007. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Galant GTS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The styling it's awesome, It's not like other cars, It really stands out in the crowd, the interior is quite good, and functional, although it has not so many details, it has all the basic luxury a car could get, the side look of the car its great ,and I really love my car , I'm looking forward for the Ralliart.
Cons: The only problem I could find in this car, is that it lacks of some details, but thats all only details. Also the brakes need to be changed a lot, and some mal functions with the stereo, but overall it's an excelent car, after having a Peugeot 406(problems and more problems) THIS CAR FEALS LIKE HEAVEN :D
Overall review: I really recommend Mitsubishi, it has it's own personality, and as I said I love my car.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next