2005 Suzuki Forenza

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
It's a car, and it does its job well by Ben on 07/16/2010. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The fuel econ is very average for this size of a car, but don't believe those who says that it is bad. last year I took a road trip from Atlanta to PCB, I ran 420 miles on a full tank of gas. Good handling and comfortable.
Cons: acceleration kicks in very slow, passing someone is hard. The only major problem I have had was a engine gas-leak that cost me a few hundred to fix but that might have something to do with me wrecking the car three years ago. I also had some electrical problems with the head lights but it was covered by the warranty . definitely road noise but I got used to it.
Overall review: if you want a car that gets you from point A to point B at a lower cost than the "name brands" then, this is it. But don't expect anything more.
Seriously consider this car! by Ben in Nevada on 09/07/2005. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned the car four months and it is performing very, very well. It drives very well and handles any driving conditions ideally. Very impressed with the power even when accelerating up mountain passes with the A/C on. It just gets better every day I drive it. Suzuki has the right idea with this car.
Cons: Nothing really. Maybe the seats could be a little cushier.
Overall review: Great car for the price and the amenities that come standard. Very reliable and cheap to operate. Highly recommend this vehicle.
Stylish Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/31/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sound system is great, has good fuel economy, a/c works exeptionally well, very comfortable interiors, love the sunroof, and the way the car lights up on the inside.
Cons: Would like more horsepower.
Overall review: THis car is amazing i would recommend it 2 anyone I know.
GREAT CAR! by Doc from West Palm Beach on 06/06/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the way it drives, it's confortable, you get what you payed for. It's relatively cheap on gas (400 miles in the city with full tank).
Cons: I had to change the battery after 2 years.
Overall review: I recommend this car to anyone who wants a reliable car with affordable price, cheap on gas.
Good car after 2+ yrs, 25k miles. by Tom in Mpls on 12/31/2007. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Forenza LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good looks, Handled better than '05 Ford Focus. No buzzes/rattles after 2 yrs. Great brakes. Great buy. Good support from all local dealerships I've used
Cons: Steering wheel could raise a bit more. Once had unexplained check engine light. Computer reprogrammed for occaisional odd downshift. Ok now.
Overall review: Best car I found for the price. Still happy with it after 2+ yrs. Suspesion is well balanced for a daily driver.
Review ID: #520877 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next