2005 Nissan Pathfinder

Do not buy!! by former nissan lover on 02/23/2011. Trim: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: the new body style
Cons: everything replaced ratiator, transmission, engine control module
Overall review: my third nissan worst ever
Toyota 4 RUNNER all the way. by 4 Runner Fan on 10/17/2006. Trim: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder XE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The new look. But looks isnt everything.
Cons: No pick up and go. The plastic quality of the inside cabin. Resale Value is poor.
Overall review: Spend the extra money and get the 4Runner. Test drive the Pathfinder and then the 4Runner and you can see and feel the difference. The 4 runner has more room, better gas milage and you cant beat the resale value on the 4Runner. Also check out the standard features on the 4Runner. Every one i know who has a new 4Runner love's it. The 4Runner V8 gets better gas milage then the new Pathfinder.
Best comprimise for car- vs truck buyer. by Ron on 11/13/2012. Trim: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Never failed to star and get me to my destination. Now has over 120, 210 miles.
Cons: Gas milage could be better.
Overall review: Best vehicles I ever owned. Bought my first car in 1954. Have owned at least 25 cars since.
A Female's Perspective by LilMama from Virgina on 04/23/2010. Trim: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Off Road 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the style and shape of this vehicle. The power is amazing!! Just a tap on the gas and my Pathfinder is off to the races. I went from a Sentra to this, so I was a little intimidated by the size, but it handles great.
Cons: The hidden compartment is in a weird place. It's hard to get to. My truck is 5 years old and my exhaust clamp keeps breaking. Last year, my check engine light came on for the fuel sending sensor. Okay, it was recalled for the 06 model, but what about the 05 model? I figured if this was the 1st model, that it should've been recalled on it. The 3rd row isn't as roomier as I would like, but no one sits back there.
Overall review: I love it, and I would recommend it to anyone. The complaints are far and few in between, so I think it's a great buy.
Great SUV. by Badge56 on 04/30/2009. Trim: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Like all Nissans, trouble free for 4 years. Solid build, no rattles, powerfull truck. Brake pads lasted 3 years...wow!! Almost no maintnance required.
Cons: Burns a lot of gas. Engin is NOT fuel efficient compared to other 4.0L motors out there. Tire pressure sensors DO NOT work correctly in cold weather.
Overall review: Good solid truck with minimal problems. Found it narrow in back. Golf clubs had to go in head first.