2005 Suzuki Aerio SX

2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Prices
2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Fuel Economy
The ultimate small fun economical family car by Eric from Indy on 03/08/2010. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I like the head room and overall comfort of the front and rear seating areas. It has a lot more storage room than you think and is excellant for easy removal of all items from the rear of the vehicle. It has snappy pickup and great turning ability. I have averaged from 23 to 24.5 per gallon in the city and 26 to 27.5 on the road. I also love the climate control, and quick warm up time in the winter.
Cons: I hate the resale value.
Overall review: Excellant car with great drivability and economy. Very stylish and was a forerunner of Hondas Fit, but is no longer available. So I have to look elsewhere.
I laugh at the gas pumps! by ironman on 12/03/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The style is very good! Look how many are copying it. Honda, Mazda and Toyota. Sports car handiling, 26 mpg.
Cons: Tires, Soft racing tires. Only 15k each from two sets. You can buy a different size and stlye. Don't let them tell you must buy 1 type.
Overall review: Fun to drive, easy on the wallet.
not too bad at all by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/09/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice styling, comfortable seats, love AWD and handling, fun to drive, decent gas milage for AWD
Cons: realitively small interior (I am 6'2" and I am a little cramped), shifts hard from 1st to 2nd gear, loud engine whine at high RPM, small amount of storage space
Overall review: Fun vehicle to drive, good for small family not not too bad at the pump. Might want to avoid if you are above 6 feet tall, but over all a good chioce.
Not what I thought by Bindy in Pittsburgh on 01/10/2008. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very spacious, love the seats that fold flat, whatever type of fabric they use for the interior is almost water proff, liquid just sit on it until you wipe it up. Good gas milage
Cons: where to begin, I don't like the small tires , they are expensive to replace and since they are preformance tires they ware quick. It is low to the ground and I scrape the front end all the time, I have the SX and in the book it was supposed to be standard ABS and my car is not and I didn't receive my keyless entry remote that was supposed to come with it, no explanation when asked why. I have had it since Sep 2005 and it has been in the shop about 7 times with actual problems. The ride is rough, car shakes if it goes over 60 , seats sit really high in the front.
Overall review: It is ok for now but I can't wait to trade it in. My husband has an Reno (Suzuki) and has no problems with it. But I for one will not buy another Suzuki again.
Think before you buy! by Trisha from Oklahoma on 12/15/2007. Trim: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SX Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the performance and looks of the car. If suzuki honored the warranty it would be a great car.
Cons: If you roll the back windows down the noise will make you go deaf. The dealership says deal with it. I had only put 18,000 miles on the car when I had had to put 4 new tires on. The dealership bought the back 2 because the rear end was misaligned from the factory. At 25,000 miles I had to have my fuel system serviced. No the warranty did not cover it! That was another $130.00
Overall review: If I had it to do over I would not have bought a suzuki. I would have stuck with a ford or chevy because they do honor their warranties.
Review ID: #520157 Is this review offensive?