2005 Hyundai Tucson

Love it!! by Charli on 10/31/2011. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GL 2.0 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Love everything about this car. It handles and parks like a dream. I've never had any mechanical problems with it.Just normal wear and tear. I am especially fond of the sunroof. It's paid for and hopefully I should have it for another 10 years or more.
Cons: It could use a little more storage in the back, and a regular size spare tire.
Overall review: Bought it new and it was the best car purchase I have ever made.
A great vehicle to own! by Alan, Boston on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson LX 2.7 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I never kept a car over three years. I've had this one since it was new and there's no way I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Nice highway ride at high speeds. Great in the snow, lots of room and comfort. Love having the third defroster for the lower windshield and the wipers. A great idea I had never heard of.
Cons: Gas mileage is not great. Get about 20 average per tank. Wish the radio had more volume. Also wish the transmission had one more gear for highway driving; that would increase the miles per gallon.
Overall review: Love the AWD, leather, heated seats in the winter. Great AC and Sunroof for the summers. Too bad they don't make them with a 6 cylinder engine any more.
AWESOME RIDE by k-9 Momie fro las vegas on 11/19/2007. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Tuscon. Handles excellent and runs great.
Cons: I wish it did get a better MPG in the city.
Overall review: BUY ONE, THEY ARE WONDERFUL. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURS TOO
Review ID: #519014 Is this review offensive?
perfect!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/12/2005. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: cute
Cons: none
Overall review: perfect!
the ultimate truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/16/2005. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson LX 2.7 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 1