2005 Hyundai Tucson

Love it!! by Charli on 10/31/2011. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GL 2.0 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Love everything about this car. It handles and parks like a dream. I've never had any mechanical problems with it.Just normal wear and tear. I am especially fond of the sunroof. It's paid for and hopefully I should have it for another 10 years or more.
Cons: It could use a little more storage in the back, and a regular size spare tire.
Overall review: Bought it new and it was the best car purchase I have ever made.
A great vehicle to own! by Alan, Boston on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson LX 2.7 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I never kept a car over three years. I've had this one since it was new and there's no way I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Nice highway ride at high speeds. Great in the snow, lots of room and comfort. Love having the third defroster for the lower windshield and the wipers. A great idea I had never heard of.
Cons: Gas mileage is not great. Get about 20 average per tank. Wish the radio had more volume. Also wish the transmission had one more gear for highway driving; that would increase the miles per gallon.
Overall review: Love the AWD, leather, heated seats in the winter. Great AC and Sunroof for the summers. Too bad they don't make them with a 6 cylinder engine any more.
Good Value by Bill on 03/28/2011. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought used in 2010. 98000kms (62,000 miles). Dealer replaced timing belt and rear struts as part of deal. Love the handling especially thru snow. Mileage for a V-6 is ok but wish it was a 4 cylinder. No problems with car. My teenagers really like driving it. Seating is high enough that they get a commanding view of the road. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Better value than a Toyota RAV and just as good. Yes,I have owned Toyotas and they have nothing on these Hyundais.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better. 18 mpg city. best highway was 26 mpg
Overall review: Don't be afraid to buy a Hyundai. They are great vehicles. I have two.
I LOVE MY LEMON by Kathy on 12/24/2009. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Tucson. Purchased used. Love the interior room, the fact the seats fold flat for enough room to move a mattress, storage, handling in bad weather, and comfort. Has alot of accessories.
Cons: I had only owned vehicle for a month when the engine blew. Took to Hyundai and because the previous owner had taken it in every 3,000 miles and had documented oil changes, Hyundai covered. However, kept for 6 weeks (I was stranded). It still makes clicking noise in low gear, which makes me nervous and engine still has sludge in it which they didn't completely remove. I am having to have flushed again.
Overall review: I love my Tuscon, one of the best looking SUV's around. Has so many amenities for the price!! Wish gas mileage was better, and I didn't worry about engine.
AWESOME RIDE by k-9 Momie fro las vegas on 11/19/2007. Trim: 2005 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.7 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Tuscon. Handles excellent and runs great.
Cons: I wish it did get a better MPG in the city.
Overall review: BUY ONE, THEY ARE WONDERFUL. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURS TOO
Review ID: #519014 Is this review offensive?