2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
the good truck by lou from spring hill Fl. on 04/02/2012. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited FWD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: smooth ride, intiererior room, styling, and responsive engine.
Cons: understear on quick moves with the stearing wheel
Overall review: I like the car and would buy another .
"solid suv for little mula" by Kris with a K from Bakersfield on 09/19/2008. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Hated the sales tactics from the dealer.But lucky for me this suv is a winner.It's my 2nd Mitsubishi also owned a 2002 gallant which I traded in for my endeavor.This suv hasn't broke down Going on 48,000 miles.Very fast up hill or on highway. Rugged good looks.Not the best gas mileage but better then most.The price was right on our small budget.
Cons: "Loud road noise".Not good on rough surface.Star trek cabin plastic.Almost no after market parts.Dealer parts are expensive running boards $800, Fog lights $350,Ugly rims $580 for one.Little leg room in back.But you only pay $18000 to & $28000 depending on trim.
Overall review: 3 yrs later I feel I made a solid purchase for my money.When your on a tight budget reliability is most important.Even on the higher trims the ride is pronounced and bumpy.But its a tank so what do you expect.In the end when i look in my drive way my endeavor makes me smile because it's been there for me and the family. Hasn't let us down once in 3 yrs.Two recalls dealer adressed in a matter of hours not days.Luv my Endeavor!
best 4 wheels to ever hit earth by Ian from PA on 07/28/2008. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love the style and speed it has , i could not find that in another SUV. The ride is like your driving a bmw, its soo quite and smooth. The interior is aswome.
Cons: not the best on gas , especially since it "recommonds" mid-grade or better.
Overall review: love it , best car i ever owned. Fast for an SUV and it rides like a dream.
The Endeavor has so much to offer! I love it! by Teresa in Little Rock on 05/12/2008. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the way my Endeavor looks really tough but rides smooth. I most love the acceleration. It handles much like a sports-car SUV - not quite taking the corners like a sports car but better than many cars and certainly better than any SUV I've ever driven. My Endeavor is, overall, the best vehcile I've ever owned...and I've driven every vehicle ever made, I think. I actually traded this Endeavor in on a 2007 Commander...then missed my Endeavor so much, I bought it back from the dealership - now I have both! Love the dash layout! Avg aprox 22 or 23 mpg with City and Highway driving...LOVE IT! (Anybody want to buy a Jeep with really low miles???)
Cons: A slight rattle in the dash...and the resale value - which I'm sure is due to the fact that people don't realize what a great vehicle this is. When I went to buy a new one, even the Mitsu dealership wouldn't give me as much as I needed - and I bought mine as a brand new 2005 model in the beginning of 2006, so (after lots of research) felt I got a great deal. The Mitsu dealers should give better trade-in on these...if they had, I'd have bought another Endeavor instead of a Jeep. The Jeep dealer actually gave better trade-in...in real dollars, then the Mitsu dealer.
Overall review: I've had my Endeavor since Jan, 2006 and I very much enjoy driving it. I've got a 2007 Jeep Commander with 7,000 miles on it, just sitting in the drive way while I drive my 2005 Endeavor. Truly, the best performing vehicle i"ve ever driven.
UnderRated by Bob from KCMo on 04/25/2008. Trim: 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Our experience with our Endeavor, gas mileage-wise is considerably different than the numbers posted. We consistently get over 17.5 to 18.5 on the city driving and have done as well as 25 on fast highway driving (75-80 mph). The front seats have plenty of legroom for people around 6 feet in height and the supports in the seats are excellent!
Cons: The turning radius isnt as sharp as I thought it might be, but it a bigger car than we have had, previously.
Overall review: One of the best purchases, overall, that we have ever made, domestic or foreign. A wel-kept secret!! Also, I dont know how MSN figured the time of ownership but we bought it in 2005, so it has been all of 3 years!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next