2005 Acura MDX

Cost to drive is less than any previous vehicle (21 previous new vehicles) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/06/2010. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package w/ Nav, Owned 5 years.
Pros: very stable vehicle in all driving conditions with well designed space utilazation.
Cons: I can't justify buying a new vehicle,
Overall review: Very comfortable vehicle. I have had no maintenance or repairs that are not required in owners manual. This vehicle is more responsive than the V8 Jeep it replaced. After two years the Jeep depreciated more than the MDX has in 6 years.
Superb. by JJ on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package, Owned 6 years.
Pros: All features of vehicle are superior to over 30 new and leased vehicles I have possessed, including one other Acura. While thinking of changing vehicles this year, I test drive comparable vehicles including newer Acuras and my existing 2005 MDX with 56K miles performs better than the new ones I'm testing. Needless to say, I'll probably hang on to it for a few more years.
Cons: I've experienced no remorse whatsoever from owning this vehicle.
Overall review: A 10 in all categories.
Its a sweetheart by Dan on 04/13/2012. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Have owned seven years and still love to drive this MDX. Nothing ever goes wrong ,just get in and drive.
Cons: Owned many vehicles this is with out a doubt the most trouble free car I haver owned
Overall review: Great
An excellent family car by Chi on 11/24/2009. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Pkg w/ Nav and Rear DVD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 1. Very reliable - I bought this car used 1 and half years ago. 80,000 miles now and still trouble free. 2. Very roomy - It is much better than I thought before I am buying it. 3. Good gas mileage - On every, I got about 18-19 miles for mix of city and highway uses. In most case, I am carrying 5 people all the time. For such a large car, I am quite happy with its mileage. 4. Good handling - It feels like I am handling a sedan instead of a large car. 5.Very well-equipped - I have the fully loaded version. I love its Navi, Rear-view camera and blue-tooth voice control of cell phone. They are really helpful. 6. 7 seats as standard - Helpful to save the necessary of driving a 2nd car.
Cons: 1. Bad design for A/C control - it requires too many clicks before I can access a sample function as adjusting fan speed. 2. Voice control does not know my English. (To hard to get it correct other than dialing pre-set phone numbers.) 3. Standard Tower is only 2000 lbs - I give up for buying a boat after I know I require to have this and that cooler in order to get it upto 5000lbs max.
Overall review: A highly recommended car for general uses.
fulfilling SUV by john from NEW YORK on 10/27/2005. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: style,handling,room,comfort,interior,heated seats,dash lighting,interior lighting,auto wipers,good viewing,stereo sound system,comfort of drivers seat.
Cons: i feel that the cup holders are somewhat akwardly located,they should be forward a little.
Overall review: would buy/lease another rather than the TL