2005 Acura MDX

Cost to drive is less than any previous vehicle (21 previous new vehicles) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/06/2010. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package w/ Nav, Owned 5 years.
Pros: very stable vehicle in all driving conditions with well designed space utilazation.
Cons: I can't justify buying a new vehicle,
Overall review: Very comfortable vehicle. I have had no maintenance or repairs that are not required in owners manual. This vehicle is more responsive than the V8 Jeep it replaced. After two years the Jeep depreciated more than the MDX has in 6 years.
Superb. by JJ on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package, Owned 6 years.
Pros: All features of vehicle are superior to over 30 new and leased vehicles I have possessed, including one other Acura. While thinking of changing vehicles this year, I test drive comparable vehicles including newer Acuras and my existing 2005 MDX with 56K miles performs better than the new ones I'm testing. Needless to say, I'll probably hang on to it for a few more years.
Cons: I've experienced no remorse whatsoever from owning this vehicle.
Overall review: A 10 in all categories.
Its a sweetheart by Dan on 04/13/2012. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Have owned seven years and still love to drive this MDX. Nothing ever goes wrong ,just get in and drive.
Cons: Owned many vehicles this is with out a doubt the most trouble free car I haver owned
Overall review: Great
fulfilling SUV by john from NEW YORK on 10/27/2005. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: style,handling,room,comfort,interior,heated seats,dash lighting,interior lighting,auto wipers,good viewing,stereo sound system,comfort of drivers seat.
Cons: i feel that the cup holders are somewhat akwardly located,they should be forward a little.
Overall review: would buy/lease another rather than the TL
BEST SUV FOR THE $$$ by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/10/2005. Trim: 2005 Acura MDX Touring Package w/ Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had SUVs in the past (Pathfinder, Rx330, & Landcruiser). The MDX by far is where you get the most bang for your buck. It is truly a nice ride, ample cargo space for average hauling requirements, and lots of bells & whistles.
Cons: Gas mileage hasn't lived up to what we were hoping. We are currently averaging only 14 mpg overall.
Overall review: Tip: We purchased extra wood grain interior from the dealer, which was aftermarket and not MDX. This really made a HUGE difference in making the interior more luxurious. I HIGHLY reccommend spending the extra $400 and complete the interior. Oh yeah, you have to get the navigation as well. We were on the fence about it and then decided to go ahead & purchase it. I can't overstate how often we use the navigation system and love it. Lastly, email different dealers within a few hours drive from where you live to get prices (be specific). We got $4,000 off as a result of doing this and didn't have to haggle with the local dealer because they knew, in writing, what price they had to beat.