2005 Acura TL

Awesome ride by spaceboy on 11/03/2011. Trim: 2005 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sharp looking, powerful engine, awesome stereo system, brakes are sensitive and stops fast. Very comfortable as a driver or passenger. Large touch screen navigation
Cons: Need 91 premium gas, but you get what you pay. Body is a bit too long for me so parking sometimes is a hassle. No ipod/aux integration.
Overall review: Overall a nice car, but get the Type-S if you can.
TL GREAT by G37 Houston on 04/06/2008. Trim: 2005 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: great car, after 3yrs and 60k this car still make everyday driving great.
Cons: just wish it had side blinkers like the newer TL
Overall review: This TL is to keep, I want to buy a new car but didnt want to trade my TL in, I guess second cars is my other option.
A Great Car! by Carre on 11/23/2009. Trim: 2005 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have owned my TL for 2 years now and absolutely love it! It handles well, great on gas mileage and very comfortable for long road trips.
Cons: I actually don't have any cons for my TL!
Overall review: Excellent vehicle and would recommend to others. I have been contemplating trading mine in for a newer model....
Car has a great personality good under the hood & beautiful on the outside by Justin on 10/16/2009. Trim: 2005 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Interior, exterior, body, good on gas.
Cons: Back doors hard to stay open, acceleration not as powerful as other cars
Overall review: Great car, worth the money
TL > any competitor. by Emergency Physicians love TL's in Wisconsin on 09/01/2009. Trim: 2005 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything! Great performance. I absolutely loved my TL. I owned it for about a year, until a bum guy totaled it a month ago. (In which case I bought an 07 to replace it.) Great handling, and when good year F1 all season tires are on it it handles better than an SUV in snow. Very quick, great gas mileage at 30-32 mpg on many road trips. Very sleek looking and stylish. Complements from all around.
Cons: The only thing I didnt like about it was the paint chipped easily and the OEM tires. Everything else was awesome.
Overall review: As the previous 99 3.2TL owner and 05 TL,and now an 07 TL owner, I think there is no better car in its class. One of my partners in practice who owns an E500 feels ripped off after driving my 05 TL. I have another partner who traded in his A6 for a TL as well. I took it over any lexus (except LS, which is out of my price range), Mercedes, or Inifiniti product, Lincoln LS, Jag X and S types, Audi A4 3.2 and BMW 3 series. An excellent driving machine that makes driving a pleasure. I got numerous complements on it as well. On my last 2 TL's and I have never done anything except, tires, oil changes, air filters. Acura truly builds a car that is second to none in its class and is one of the world's finest driving machines.