2005 BMW Z4

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The Black Lab of sports cars. by Ozarks on 11/29/2008. Trim: 2005 BMW Z4 2.5i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The BMW Z4 is a fine automobile. Certainly quick and agile enough for most drivers, it's niche is a refined and well thought out roadster package. There is ample room for luggage or for most trips to the store and the trunk space is not overcome or limited by the top when down. To me it's the most sensible and refined of the competition in this market. Fit and finish are top notch. A used one is a bargan at half or less of new sticker.
Cons: I dislike the OEM runflats, although I like the idea of the runflat tire. In normal operation the runflats are too stiff and give a too-harsh ride. It seems most owners trade the runflats for higher performance and longer tred life regular tires. The color options for the Z4 are somewhat limited. Why does BMW seem to be so hooked on several bland shades of gray or one garish shade of red?
Overall review: This car is so much fun to drive that it's difficult for me to keep it in the garage. I've tried to utilize it as a weekender, but I'm certainly drawn to it as an every day driver. Like a friendly labrador, every time I walk by, it says please take me out to play.
Zee 4 Yourself.... by Randee on 10/22/2008. Trim: 2005 BMW Z4 2.5i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The lines on this car is what sets it apart from most droptops on the road. When you see a Z4, you know it's a Z4! The styling is so fluid yet it still says BMW. The one touch convertible top is such a vast improvement over the Z3. The interior is roomy for a two seat roadster and the fit and finish is awesome. So far I like everything about this car, having owned a Z3 and a 325Ci coupe this car exceeds expectation. Great gas mileage for a sports car.
Cons: The only problems I have are ones which most BMW owners share ..BRAKE DUST. The second is the windshields on BMW I've owned seem to chip easily. I notice that small road debris seem to damage the glass more often than any other car I've ever owned. Go figure.
Overall review: This is my third and perhaps last BMW purchase; as I hope with a good maintaince program I will enjoy this car for years to come. I think the combination of comfort and perfomance and the added sleekness and overall good looks makes this car hard to beat. With 2008 being the last year before the hardtop convertible comes out, this car should be a great bargain compared to what BMW will undoubtly charge for the hardtop model.
The Z-4 FUN by Charlie Boy, Mad City WI on 12/20/2012. Trim: 2005 BMW Z4 3.0i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is the most fun car to drive, especially with the sport package. I drove the Ozarks with ease, and the great part is the 28-30mpg on the highway, quick throttle response and reliability.
Cons: The run flat tires can be rough, but there is no spare so you need them
Overall review: My Z-4 is a 2005, it is fast, handles great and provides great economy that you don't see in higher priced sports cars. The convertable top is tight and quiet, because of it's cool lines and unique look, it seems to draw a lot of attention
car beyonce period.............. by kk khalil on 07/06/2010. Trim: 2005 BMW Z4 3.0i, Owned 5 years.
Pros: handling and looks awsome
Overall review: a beautifull car with so much beuty and durability. had for two years , drove it over 20k miles and never spoke to a mechanic other then for an oil nd filter change...
THE Roadster by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2008. Trim: 2005 BMW Z4 2.5i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Style and the rear wheel drive.
Cons: The seats are not tight enough to hold you in hard turns
Overall review: Very stylish car with very satisfactory perfomance and a magnificent sound of the engine.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next