2005 Saturn L300

The closed book by TSC on 06/08/2012. Trim: 2005 Saturn L300, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The car was in great condition I believe when my dad 1st bought it, it was fast, comfortable and easy to maintain.
Cons: After a while, it had alot of electrical problems. And leakage, we spent alot of money on this car.
Overall review: n/a
The perfect vehicle to be towed. by Rich, Mission, TX. on 12/30/2013. Trim: 2005 Saturn L300 Base, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Can be towed behind our RV on all four wheels, Great gas mileage, Easy to drive.
Cons: No room in the back seat. GM stopped making it.
Overall review: Its the best car I've ever owned.
Dependable and huge trunk too by Sat on my Saturn on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2005 Saturn L300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Alot of room for my children, alot of power, its heavy car you can feel the weight when backing up... that makes me feel somewhat safe i f I were to get in to a accident.No problems yet ,its smooth ,fast and dependable, nice looking style too.
Cons: The gas mileage and the daylights also the horn to honk needs a button on th steering wheel to beep quickly if you need to.
Overall review: Its a decent car If you get a good deal on one and well taken care of just terrible on gas.
A great deal by Carissa on 09/17/2006. Trim: 2005 Saturn L300 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the styling and safety that comes at a price I can afford.
Cons: The gas mileage could be a lot better. I typically get around 20 mpg in the city. I expected that to be a little higher since Saturns are typically pretty fuel efficient.
Overall review: I love this car. I do wish the interior was a little nicer. There aren't really any frills and OnStar was not an option in this car.
The average guys lexus by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/17/2006. Trim: 2005 Saturn L300 Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looking body with the Saturn reputation at an affordable price.
Cons: Even though the power is acceptable it could use a little more.
Overall review: I love this car!!!!!!!!