2005 Lexus GS

THE BEST PURCHASE by BIG AL on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2005 Lexus GS GS 430, Owned 5 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING, LOTS & LOTS OF POWER
Cons: THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE ABOUT THE CAR IS LEG ROOM IN THE BACK SEAT.
Overall review: IT'S A GOOD CAR FOR THE PRICE, I OWNED 5 BMW'S, & THIS LEXUS GS 430, & THIS CAR IS THE BEST. OKAY THE BMW'S YOU CAN'T TOUCH THEM THE HANDLING IS TOP NOTCH. I LIKE ALL OF THEM IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, BUT SOME HOW THIS GS 430 IS THE ALTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. PRIOR TO ME PURCHING THIS CAR I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY THIS BMW 530i, BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE CAR DEALER, THE SALES PERSON DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU WITH WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME OVER THE PHONE SO I LEFT. AS I WAS TRYING TO LEAVE THE SALES MANAGER CAME & TRIED TO TELL ME SORRY & HOW CAN WE EARN YOUR BUSINESS, AT THIS POINT IT WAS TO LATE. WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GO TO ANOTHER ISLAND & YOU WASTE MY TIME, DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU WITH WHAT WAS SAID. HOW CAN YOU DO BUSINESS LIKE THAT? THE PRICE HE QUOTED ME OVER THE PHONE & @ THE DEALERSHIP WAS $5000 DIFFERENCE. I LEFT THE DEALERSHIP, WALKED TO THE LEXUS DEALER & SAW THIS VERY NICE LEXUS. I LOOKED @, DROVE IT, & PURCHASED IT. GUESS IT WAS MEANT TO BE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THAT PURCHASE.
number1 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/05/2005. Trim: 2005 Lexus GS GS 430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great step up from the ES 330.
Cons: nothing.
Overall review: an excellent buy for someone looking for excellent performance and luxury.
an excellent luxury car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/02/2005. Trim: 2005 Lexus GS GS 300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: styling, acceleration, smooth ride
Cons: cd magazine in glove box
Overall review: Excellent car from an excellent brand.
The Ultimate Truck by none none on 04/27/2005. Trim: 2005 Lexus GS GS 300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: none
Cons: none
Overall review: none
Pure luxury by Alan on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2005 Lexus GS GS 430, Owned 4 years.
Pros: the POWER when you neeed it! pure luxury
Overall review: I have had BMW's, and by far this is the best. I have had no problems with this car. I have had this car for 4 years. If I had to get a new car I would no doubt get another LEXUS