2005 Toyota 4Runner

Facts about my experience with our 05 4RUNNER by Dan----- Broken Bow NE on 02/29/2012. Trim: 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD V8, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Solid as a rock, Cruise control, Super quiet for an SUV, V8 averages 19 mpg on hi-way, Great passing power, Very comfortable ride !!
Cons: No lighted door panel displays, Not much head clearance, Ok for me at 5' 9" but if your tall could be a problem. Dash display needs more color contrast. Heating and AC controls need some getting use to, they could be much simpler The 3 over head button controls for sun roof and garage door opener are to small and close together. Seem cord trim and leather seat is showing wear on Drivers side at 65,000 mi.
Overall review: I'm 63 and have owned several SUV's and Pickup trucks. This is the solidest vehicle I've yet to own! Doesn't have a rattle anywhere. I got great tire wear, 60,000 on the original tires My wife loves it, she says she has great vision driving it. Over all I'm very happy with the 4Runner! I own the Limited Edition
Differential Problems by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/29/2012. Trim: 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Style and functionality.
Cons: Rear differential just went out at 60,000 miles.
Overall review: Great vehicle, but the differential going out so soon is disappointing.
my first 4 runner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/17/2011. Trim: 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: steers easily, accellerates well, heater and a/c ok
Cons: rear differential failed at 77k. small leg room in rear seats
Overall review: i would think twice before buying again.
Well built vehicle. by Pauline Stevensville, MT on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD V8, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have had no problems and like everything about it. I feel safe and secure in it. Appearance in and out is very pleasing. The Toyota dealership provides wonderful service.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike. I have no trouble with the paint, but it appears to thin.
Overall review: The 2005 is a great vehicle. I am a proud owner.
A very reliable vehicle by Jennifer from Tampa, FL. on 08/17/2012. Trim: 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 2WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love the design and reliability. It has a great A/C and the braking system is amazing. It also has alot of power which is great, it's just a really smooth ride all around. I don't worry about a break down with this vehicle which is a huge plus in a buying decision.
Cons: The seats!! They are not very comfortable, they could of put a little more room so your legs fit better on the seat as well as the seats are very hard not comfortable so not good for long road trips. The storage... there really isn't much storage space in this truck for it's size. It's need more.
Overall review: This is a really nice vehicle and I would buy another one.